| sponsored |
If your favorite songs speak for your silence, the methods of How to download songs from YouTube Let you enjoy the magic of music anytime, anywhere.
YouTube is an ocean where you can float with the magic of musical waves. So enjoying your favorite songs from movies, music albums or music videos is always the best. Download songs for YouTube to enjoy them without online dependency or device limitation. So, let’s examine four methods download songs from youtube on multiple devices.
Method 1: How to Download YouTube Songs on Windows/Mac with StreamFab All-in-One Downloader
With StreamFab All-in-One Downloader’s fastest download features, you can download your favorite music library from YouTube as per your specifications. Whether it’s your favorite music album or your favorite singer’s live performance, you can Download streaming video on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Download songs without ads.
- Download any musical performance from any corner of the world with EAC3 5.1/AC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audio quality.
- Choose the resolution of the music video between 720p/1080p.
- Choose MP4/MKV format to share your downloads on any device.
- Download unlimited songs at once.
- You can download your scheduled songs automatically.
- Discover songs from YouTube through the built-in browser of this software.
Step 1: YouTube service on PC
When downloading from the dvdfab Go to the website and launch the software on your PC, you should go to the “YouTube Service” section on the left panel.
Step 2: Go to YouTube to choose a song.
Select the “YouTube Service” and sign in to your YouTube account if necessary. Select the song you want to save for offline listening.
Step 3: Choose the specification
Play the selected content and start choosing its quality, format, etc. to set up your output profile.
Step 4 – Prepare with Downloads
Once you have completed your profile selection, select the Download Now option to complete the download process.
Method 2: Download YouTube Songs to Android/iOS/PC with YouTube Premium
YouTube does not offer a download option on its free service. With YouTube Premium subscription, you can download the whole world of YouTube, including songs, videos, albums, documents, etc. to any device for regular and relaxed offline viewing. With a subscription of $11.99/month, you can enjoy YouTube Premium on a single device, and with $17.99/month, you can enjoy it with up to 5 people. So let’s see what benefits you can get with this plan Download songs from YouTube.
- Download songs from YouTube without ads.
- Enjoy the downloaded songs on any device like PC, mobile phone, tablet, etc.
- Enjoy the YouTube Music app for free with this subscription.
- You can listen to your songs when your device screen is locked.
- Work on other apps while enjoying the background music.
- Downloads expire after a certain amount of time.
How to Download YouTube Songs to Any Device
Step 1: After opening the YouTube app on your device, select the music you want to download.
Step 2: Select the “Download” option under your selected song, album, or audio and video content.
Step 3: If necessary, select the “Download Quality” option and opt for the “Download” option. The download button will turn black once the download process is complete.
Step 4: As you go through the “Home Page”, you can get your downloaded songs for offline listening.
Method 3: How to Download YouTube Songs to Android with SnapSave
a download songs from youtube On your Android device, using SnapSave’s smarter download methods would save your time and energy. In no time at all, you can save your favorite YouTube songs to your Android device for offline enjoyment. With this free tool, you don’t need to install any software or register.
- Enjoy your music video in 1080p/2k/4k resolution depending on the space available on your Android device.
- Save your song in MP3/MP4/FLV or any other format of your choice.
- Download unlimited songs from YouTube for your offline music library.
- It is compatible with all major web browsers.
Steps to download songs from YouTube on Android
Step 1: After opening the SnapSave app on your Android device, visit YouTube’s official website, YouTube.com.
Step 2: Find content like an audio track, album, video or anything else containing your favorite song to download. Go to the “Share” option and keep pressing “Copy Link” to copy the link.
Step 3: Next, go to the official SnapSave website to paste the copied link into the above search bar. Click the Download button.
Step 4: Choose the format you want from Mp3/Mp4 or other according to your need and then select “Download” option again.
Method 4: How to Download YouTube Songs to iPhone/iPad with FLVTO
You can do it with FLVTO online YouTube downloader with converter download songs from youtube from audio and video content, music album, movie or other content on iPhone/iPad. With this tool, you can extract your favorite audio from any video while converting the format of your content to the format you want. This free online tool is the best choice to enjoy your favorite YouTube music world on your iOS device without installation and registration hassle.
- Download your song in the original uploaded quality.
- With this converter downloader, you can convert your download to your desired format, Mp3/Mp4/AVI, etc.
- It is compatible with all web browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- It has a simple interface for effortless downloading.
- Enjoy your songs in a high-quality offline world.
Steps to download songs from YouTube
Step 1: Visit the YouTube website to choose your favorite content with your favorite song. Next, select the “Copy Link” option to copy the content link to the clipboard.
Step 2: Next, while opening the FLVTO tool on your iPhone/iPad, paste the copied link in the dialog above to start the download process.
Step 3: Next, select your preferred format for the output profile of your download from the dropdown menu.
Step 4: Finally, click the “Convert” option to complete the download process. Your favorite song is ready for your offline entertainment.
Otherwise download songs from youtube There may be some limitations when using these three methods above. So you can’t enjoy your favorite songs with their defaults in your offline world. Let’s see what these restrictions are.
- There is a device accessibility restriction on YouTube Premium.
- You cannot get permanent downloads with the premium service.
- The download will expire after a limited time.
- Online tools have very few output profile customization options.
- The automatic and batch download option is not available.
- There is no audio quality selector.
So, to avoid these limitations, try to download StreamFab All-in-One Downloader Unlimited Features. StreamFab Downloader removes ads to make all devices accessible for permanent high-quality downloads and offers unlimited content customization options during your download process.
Can I download YouTube songs for free with YouTube Premium?
YouTube Premium offers a 1-month free trial to enjoy every YouTube song for your offline entertainment. With the paid Premium plan, you can enjoy the entire YouTube Music app for free on any device for offline enjoyment with no ads.
Do you have trouble downloading songs from YouTube to mobile?
While downloading songs on mobile takes up a lot of storage space on your device. And using online download tools can compromise the security of your device and data. You cannot download private or copyright protected content with this tool.
Can I download songs from YouTube permanently?
This depends on the type of downloader you use to download the song. The official YouTube app does not provide permanent downloads, but you can get permanent YouTube downloads of your favorite songs with online tools or third-party software.
When you travel to cook, when your favorite YouTube songs are your constant companion, it’s time to choose the best option. How to download songs from YouTube on multiple devices. However, to enjoy your downloaded songs with your unique touch, you must opt for the ultimate flexibility and customization of StreamFab All-in-One Downloader.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.