With the Adrenalin Edition 22.3.2 update, AMD aligns its driver package for Radeon family graphics cards with the new Ghostwire: Tokyo and Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands games. In the latest games, performance increases of 20 percent and more are mentioned in certain constellations.
At 4K resolution and “rough” settings, the following performance gains should be possible in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands (test) compared to the previous driver 22.3.1:
- Radeon RX 6700 XT: up to +20%
- Radeon RX 6800 XT: up to +21%
- Radeon RX 6900 XT: up to +23%
For the first time, there is also support for the action adventure Ghostwire: Tokyo, which launched today. it’s more additional extensions Added for the Vulkan API.
- When playing Cyberpunk 2077 on some Radeon graphics cards such as the RX 570, some users noted an issue where interiors appear darker than expected.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin game might crash on some Radeon graphics cards like RX 6900 XT.
- Stuttering could occur while playing Genshin Impact with video playback or encoding on some Radeon graphics cards like the RX 6900 XT.
- Using the AMD software hotkey to open and close Radeon Overlay could cause stutters when playing some games like Grim Dawn.
- While playing Hades, some users of AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6800 may experience game crashes.
- Some users of the Windows 10 operating system may notice the lack of the Windows transparency Aero effect.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution on displays with a resolution of 2560 × 1600 may cause a system crash. A workaround is to set the display scaling mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen when enabled in some games and system settings. Any user who may have problems with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging functions may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock readings.
More information is provided by the detailed official. release notes.
Download at Computer Base
As usual, AMD Radeon Adrenalin 22.3.2 can be downloaded from the ComputerBase download area directly below this post.
AMD Adrenalin (formerly Crimson or Catalyst) is the driver for all Radeon graphics cards.
- Version 22.3.2 German
- Version 22.3.1 (WHQL) German
- +3 more
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.