A new driver with edition variety 22.10.1 can be downloaded from the official internet site for AMD graphics cards. The new driver brings assistance for Overwatch 2. Overwatch 2 is a initial-human being shooter recreation produced and published by Blizzard Amusement. The sequel to 2016’s hero shooter Overwatch aims to deliver a typical environment for participant compared to participant modes with the initial match, when also introducing persistent co-op modes. There are also standard bug fixes and enhancements, as properly as many optimizations. A checklist of fixed and unresolved challenges can be found beneath. The update with version number 22.10.1 involves Windows 10 or Windows 11 and an AMD Radeon RX 400 collection or AMD Radeon 600 series graphics card and newer for desktops or laptops and can now be downloaded utilizing the update perform of Radeon Computer software ⚙ Configurations → Method → Application and Motorists, as well as obtain and test immediately from AMD. Extra data on this update can be uncovered down below or from AMD.
Down load -> Down load AMD Software Adrenalin Edition for Home windows
The new Adrenalin driver for Home windows can now be downloaded from AMD:
- Obtain -> Down load AMD Software program Adrenalin Edition for Windows
This post supplies details on the most up-to-date AMD Radeon driver.
Site -> https://www.amd.com/en/support/
Variation 22.10.1 contains the next new options and enhancements:
Solved challenges ->
- GPU for impression processing possibility may perhaps not be out there with Adobe® Lightroom® on Radeon™ RX 6000 collection GPUs.
- An software crash might happen in Street Fighter™ 6 Beta.
Identified Concerns ->
- Radeon™ Super Resolution might not activate following switching resolution or HDR settings in game titles this sort of as Nioh™ 2.
- The Oculus Command Panel menu and rendered motorists may possibly show up bouncy or wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD graphics products and solutions, such as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics.
- GPU utilization may perhaps get caught at 100% in Radeon efficiency metrics immediately after closing games on some AMD graphics goods these as Radeon™ 570.
- When previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro™, some colours may possibly appear inverted.
- Chromium-based mostly browsers could expertise stuttering video on prolonged screens with blended refresh costs working with Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- People may possibly come upon dropped frames in the course of video clip playback when working with components acceleration on Radeon™ RX 6000 sequence GPUs.
- Display corruption may possibly appear briefly when switching between game and video clip home windows on some AMD graphics merchandise, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- When Vertical Refresh Sync is established to Often Off globally, you may perhaps encounter process stutter or driver timeout all through video playback with Radeon™ RX 6000 sequence GPUs.
- Driver timeout could arise when working with HEVC components encoding on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
by means of AMD Help
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.