Google has the operating system for smartphones Android increasingly modular over the years, thus creating the conditions for upgrading individual components separately and completely independently of each other. who has the door for them Google system updates created, the first round of which will be rolled out again to all users in May these days. There are many improvements in the Google Play Store, but also when changing devices.
Google System Updates is a fairly recent lineup of updates consisting of operating system components that can be updated directly from the Play Store. Previously this was known internally as “Project Mainline” and changes were only communicated publicly in rare cases. But with the updated name, transparency has also increased, and detailed information about improvements is provided several times a month.
Google system updates are separate from updates to Google Play Services and updates through the Google Play Store. While system updates are really related to the operating system, the game services are responsible for the staging and framework. The Google Play Store updates the apps used by the user and is therefore at the top of the now three-tier update pyramid. However, in the month of May, most of the updates are related to improvements in the Google Play Store, as in almost every month.
Here are the details of the second update round in May. These are dated yesterday, May 9, and will most likely be followed by another update in a good two weeks, but that can’t be predicted. There is no set procedure for this, but it has been easy to observe in recent months. Below you will find the latest updates. A new addition is media selection for use by application developers.
- [Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS] Bug fixes for account management and services related to system management and diagnostics.
- [Phone, Tablet] Migration of the existing device configuration onboarding flow for supervised work accounts to a web-based experience.
- [Auto, Phone, TV] Near Share now allows users to more seamlessly share content between their devices connected to the same account.
google play store
- Improvements to play while downloading to allow players to start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce wait times.
- New features to help you discover the apps and games you love.
- Optimizations that allow a faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features for the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Google Play billing improvements.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and security, stability, and accessibility improvements.
- [Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS] Improvements in the design of the Google help application.
- Updates to system management services that improve stability and performance.
 Available through Google Play services v22.15 updated on 05/09/2022.
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support ads, location services, and utility-related developer services in their apps.
- New service for developers and user experience that allows users to select specific photos or videos to share with an app instead of granting permission for all media files on the device. See https://developer.android.com/about/versions/13/features/photopicker for more information
 Available through Google Play Store v30.3 updated on 05/09/2022.
» Android: Google promises important innovations: more devices, faster updates and a new messenger?
» Google TV: new Ambient mode with Google Assistant and other info cards shown (screenshots)[Google Support]
Subscribe to GoogleWatchBlog on Google News | Subscribe to the GoogleWatchBlog newsletter
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.
Does Cloud Gaming Have a Bright Future? Google and Microsoft´s Latest Moves
6 Benefits of Playing the Bitcoin Dice Game
Essential Tips for Providing a Healthy Diet to Your Canine Companion