Tech Gaming Report

Latest Tech & Gaming News

anticipate new job roles and business models for this year

anticipate new job roles and business models for this year

“The combination of people working remotely and rapid technological experimentation will lead to the rapid emergence of new products and services to meet the changing needs of people “, summarizes the analysis.

Based on a Gartnet report, he found that “In 2020, 45% of all IT automation technologies are in the implementation stage and the remaining 55% are in the pilot phase.”

The work-from-home model, he notes, is much less likely to be temporary, and this shift “will have a fundamental impact on how organizations create high-performance work cultures.”

Faced with this new high-speed paradigm, companies “will have to reinvent themselves for this new era” to put aside the tools used to “create a unique culture” as they traditionally did.

In data obtained from American workers interviewed during isolation, the report states that 37% “expect that working from home is more common.”

“48% of managers in North America believe the number of full-time remote workers will increase in 2021 and the next few years.”, exposes.

But these numbers contrast when the survey looks exclusively at US professionals who work 100% remotely.

Of the 1,000 respondents, “46% of managers find it very difficult to provide emotional support to their teams, and 87% think it is difficult to have visibility into what their team is working on.”

For this reason, and driven by the modality that began to be installed, Globant assures that it will make its appearance in the workplace on “remote work manager”, whose role will be to help employees make the transition to part or permanent work from home.

See also  New Apple iphone 12 Leaks, iPad Pro’s Massive Update, Goodbye MacBook Air

His duties will also include “fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace, handling retention and benefits issues, and ensuring that employees feel comfortable.”

This pivotal moment is also leveraged by emerging technologies that can, in addition to benefiting clients with immediate advice, save extraordinary sums.

“Some estimates indicate that the use of CI can save banks up to $ 7.3 billion worldwide by 2023. Chatbots can provide financial advice and recommendations in real time, making it easier for customers to find and buy the products they want, “he says.

It also gives a preponderant space to artificial intelligence by underlining that its use is helping organizations to unlock its potential in the post-pandemic era.