Apple released the macOS Big Sur 11.2 update earlier tonight. The update enhances Bluetooth trustworthiness and fixes many challenges. The update fixes, among other factors, a bug that could lead to exterior displays to display screen a black monitor when connected to a Mac mini by means of an HDMI to DVI converter. It also fixes an difficulty in which edits manufactured to Apple ProRAW photographs are not saved in the Photographs app. In addition, Apple fixes an problem the place iCloud Travel could transform off the desktop and doc folders immediately after disabling the iCloud Generate alternative. We also resolved an difficulty exactly where the system settings would not unlock when moving into the admin password. Apple also set an situation wherever the globe button would not show the Emoji and symbols location when pressed. This update also fixes security holes. Facts on security holes closed with macOS Large Sur 11.2 can be uncovered In this article. You can now download the macOS Massive Sur 11.2 update for absolutely free from the Mac Application Store. You can uncover a lot more facts about this update underneath or at Apple.
Down load -> download macOS Massive Sur 11.2 from the Mac App Retail store
The macOS Huge Sur 11.2 update can now be downloaded from the Mac App Shop:
MacOS Major Sur 11.2 update -> Description through Apple web-site
macOS Huge Sur 11.2 enhances Bluetooth dependability and fixes the adhering to challenges:
- External shows may display a black screen when linked to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) working with an HDMI to DVI converter.
- Apple ProRAW picture edits may possibly not be saved in the Photographs application.
- iCloud Push could possibly flip off right after disabling the iCloud Generate Desktop and Document Folders alternative.
- System Tastes could not be unlocked when entering your administrator password.
- The balloon key may possibly not display the Emoji and Symbols panel when pressed.
Some functions may possibly not be obtainable for all locations or on all Apple gadgets.
Facts on the safety areas of this update is available Here available.
iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14 and watchOS 7 ›Similar posts
by way of Apple