Baldur’s Gate 3 Developer Larian Studios is the NPC in the game where the human wizard Gale was the most murdered in the last update of the game.Killing rate of party members“It was four times higher than any other NPC in the game, but as Larian said today, he seems to be causing other kinds of passion as well. update He is also the most “romance” member of the party.
Gail has been romanced by 33% of players so far, followed by Shadow Heart at 31%. Only 1.37% of players chose to sleep alone. I think this is interesting because knocking on virtual boots has become an almost essential element of RPGs. Larian has refrained from other statistics so far, suggesting that “Stanmeme” does not reflect actual data, but said “it might be fun to give a shot and guess.” ..
There are other data, including those that are a little spoiler, so look away if you are sensitive to such things.
- Number of players stroking dogs: 400,000 (approximate)
- Players trying to steal the ring: 5.87%
- Players who persuaded it to suck their toes: 26.3%
- Players who jumped into the Underdark but died quickly because no one wanted to cast Featherfall first: 40.79% (good job, everyone)
- Players standing with tiefling: 74.85%
- Players who participated in Mintara: 25.14%
The last two points relate to the main choices in the opening chapter of Baldur’s Gate 3. I won’t go into details, but for those who are having a hard time deciding which way to go, the results show that “good outweighs evil.” Said.
The new Baldr Gate 3 patch makes a lot of “movie tweaks”, from fixing to adding entirely new content. Here are some examples:
He was starting to bend his neck, and we were convinced he didn’t have health insurance, so we helped him a bit.
As many know, despite playing Early Access content for up to 100 hours or more (wow!), The game is gradually seeded with new ones, so all the content is still there. Not displayed. In this case, the missing movie. Where it used to be dark, there is now light!
The cinematics team has “re-shot” a particular song, which is an excuse to check again. Did you need it?
The update is currently available and this is its feature.
- Optimize your overall sound settings to improve performance on low spec machines
- Polished some in-game cinematics
- Opportunity attack indicator is now correctly hidden against invisible enemies
- Improved timing for some tutorial messages
- Improved usability of skill selection in character creation
- Added new tutorial messages related to combat
- When listening to another player’s dialog, the other player’s dice are now displayed correctly.
- The reason why waypoints are not available is now displayed on the map
- Party members now correctly cancel spell readiness when switching to another character
- Fixed a startup crash for certain driver and hardware combinations
- Fixed a crash related to dealing with Zevler after a raid on a grove
- Fixed a dialog crash related to dynamic item addition
- Fixed a combat AI crash
- Fixed a potential crash associated with moving platforms
- Fixed a crash related to loading save games in dialogs
- Fixed a crash when destroying multiple familiars with a single spell
- Fixed a crash related to unloading resources (when loading a save or returning to the main menu)
- Fixed a blocking issue when someone joins during a level transition
- Fixed a blocking issue when starting a dialog when someone leaves the game
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from saving to the host if they were stuck in the “in dialog” state
- Fixed player getting stuck in the same dialog in the camp after choosing to fight Mintara
- Fixed an issue where characters would get stuck in an animation if they went down during a precast spell
- Fixed an issue where characters were not in the correct position after loading
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t talk to party members after talking to strong winds and summoning weaves
- Fixed an issue where some spell scrolls could not be used when there were not enough spell slots
- Fixed a rare issue for players who don’t have a profile at startup, need a selection or profile, or need to create a new profile
- Fixed an issue where quest markers would not display correctly if multiple markers point to the same object or location
- Fixed an issue where the tying celebration would not proceed correctly if the player had already taken a long break just before
- Fixed an issue where Nautiloid door physics would reappear after saving and loading
- Fixed an issue where Ethel wouldn’t trigger an ambush if he left home in combat
- Fixed some minor bugs related to in-game cinematics
- Fixed zone spells that don’t target invisible characters
- Fixed summoning from unowned items to prevent them from participating in combat
- Fixed an issue where Goblins weren’t using Wardrum correctly
- Fixed an issue where lock pick progress would be out of sync
- Fixed an issue where save game screenshots were too dark
- Fixed an issue where spell sounds would not play properly in multiplayer
- Fixed a long black screen that would appear if the dialog was started when another player was participating
- Fixed an issue where Zevlor would start a dialog during combat
- Fixed an issue where audio settings were not reset when switching profiles
- Fixed an issue where characters could not be switched correctly in the trade window
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t click through the landscape and improved navigation
- Fixed an issue where Gith would accidentally become hostile if Lae’zel wasn’t adopted
- Fixed additional reroll when using inspiration points
- Fixed an issue where inspiration points wouldn’t go up after using an inspiration point or after getting another inspiration point
- Fixed an issue where the hidden vault entrance would close again after the puzzle had already been resolved
- Fixed an issue where items would be marked as improperly configured wear
- Fixed an issue where summons could be selected in the trade window
- Fixed Zariel Tiefling priests not being able to level up to level 4
- Fixed color tooltips for character creation
- Fixed an issue where characters could drop from the moving platform
- Fixed some animation issues with the torch
- Fixed an issue where the Misty Step skill could select an invalid target
- Fixed not being able to see any hidden summons of other players
- Fixed an issue where party members would be relocated when detaching and reattaching a character to a group
- Fixed certain devices that still make noise after disarming
- Fixed some texture and skinning issues
- Fixed some minor localization issues
- Fixed a minor issue in the action log
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.