Genshin Impact Is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) and it is very important to have the right set of team members to complete difficult quests with high level monsters. Players of this game should always try out their strengths, including healers. Continue reading to find out about the best healers available.
Phantom Impact Healer
Genshin Impact It can be downloaded to almost all major gaming platforms including PC, PlayStation, iOS and Android. For console and mobile gamers, games are available in the online store for their respective devices. For PC players Genshin Impact You can download it from the official website of miHoYo. Below are the best healers of Genshin Impact and their details.
1. Barbara (Hydro)
A fully scaled healer based on your health points. The higher her health, the more healing she can provide to her teammates.
- This character can offer a resurrection when her biggest constellation becomes available.
- Players need to focus on two statistics: HP and attack.
- Using some healing bonus gear can help even more.
- Let’s start the show: This summons water droplets that do hydro damage to enemies
- Restores the character’s physical strength.
- Regular attacks heal all party members in an amount that depends on Barbara’s maximum health.
- Shining miracle: This will restore all party members in an amount commensurate with Barbara’s maximum health.
2. Jean (Anemo)
Jeans fall into the category of healers whose abilities are scaled based on attack.
- Jean’s Wind Companion Talent has a 50% chance of regenerating HP with her normal attack hits. This represents 15% of Jean’s attacks on all party members.
- Good support character
- Dandelion breeze: Create a dandelion field that fires enemies and deals anemo damage. She regenerates all party members’ health and reduces attacks.
- Dandelion field: Continuously regenerates the HP of one ally and injects anemo.
- Causes anemo damage to enemies entering and exiting the field.
3. Noel (Geo)
Defense-based healer and support character. This healer will heal the higher your defense status.
- Great in her first constellation
- If both the breast plate and sweep time are active, the chances of recovery are increased to 100%.
- breastplate: This will display a protective stone shield that will do geotype damage to the enemy and will also create a shield.
- Damage absorption changes according to Noel’s defense.
- Her attack has a chance to regenerate the HP of all characters.
This healer also scales based on her attacks and has powerful healing abilities with long cooldowns.
- Her abilities allow her to passively regenerate health.
- By attacking, the HP of the entire party is returned.
- Players need to focus on building her with pure attack equipment. Qiqi will be resurrected in the largest constellation.
- Frost Proclamation: When Qiqi’s normal or charge attack hits the target, she regenerates the HP of all party members and all friendly characters.
- Plays HP regularly while sticking to the current character and dealing cryo damage.
- Lucky Guardian: It marks enemies with Fortune Preservator Butarisman, which also deals cryodamage.
- Affected enemies will be damaged and the character will regain health.
Genshin Impact Character List
- 1. Diluc (Pyro, Claymore)
- 2. Wind (Anemo, Bow)
- 3. Qiqi (ice, sword)
- 4. Razor (Electro, Claymore)
- 5. Fishle (electro, bow)
- 6. Keqing (Electro, Sword)
- 7. Jean (Anemo, Sword)
- 8. Xiangling (Pryo, Polearm)
- 9. Jeongyun (ice, claymore)
- 10. Traveler (Anemo, Sword)
- 11. Xiao (Anemo, Pole Arm)
- 12. Mona (water, catalyst)
- 13. Barbara (water, catalyst)
- 14. Ningguang (Geo, Catalyst)
- 15. Traveler (Geo, Sword)
- 16. Klee (Pyro, Catalyst)
- 17. Bennett (Pyro, Sword)
- 18. Lisa (electrode, catalyst)
- 19. Kaeyta (ice, sword)
- 20. Noel (Geo, Claymore)
- 21. Sucrose (anemo, catalyst)
- 22. Xingqiu (water, sword)
- 23. Hokuto (Electro, Claymore)
- 24. Amber (Pyro, Bow)
Promotional image credit: miHoYo