Image via Supercell
Brawl star‘latest Brawl Talk Episode Released today, it reveals upcoming features of the game. The update adds brawl paths, new blowers, and skins to the game.
Introducing all upcoming features of the game.
- Brawl Passes will be added to the game in a future update. Its first season is called the Cod Blazer.
- Players need to move forward along the “track” to win different rewards for boxes, jewelry, cosmetics and more.
- There are two variations on the path. Free pass and paid pass.
- The paid melee pass gives the player a guaranteed melee. The guaranteed rarity rarity becomes “translucent”.
- The tokens earned will help the player advance along the melee path. There are also additional missions to help players move quickly on the track.
Gale, the new blower
- Gail is the latest brawler coming to the game. He is said to be a “bad old man” and works as a janitor at Pee’s hotel.
- His main attack shoots multiple snowballs on the wide road in front of him.
- His supermarket is “Gale Wind” that blows away enemies.
Four new skins will be available in the game with the next update.
- Rogue Hewitt
- Guard rico
- Tropical sprout
- Barbarian King Bull
The “Bavarian King Bull” will be provided free to everyone to celebrate Supercell’s 10th anniversary.
- A new communication feature, Pin, is coming to the game. These are basically emoji that can be used in chat.
- Robo Rumble, Boss Fight and Big Games are aggregated into a 2 minute match, offering 100 tokens as a reward.
- Hot zone is back Brawl star On the day of renewal. The mode has undergone some changes and can be used for about 3 weeks.
The exact release date of the update has not yet been revealed.