Image via Supercell
$1 million May final Brawl star Championship 2020 is coming soon. Twelve teams from four regions will compete for a $62,500 prize pool and share of World Final qualifying points later this year.
team is, Brawl star Qualifying for the championship March to advance to the monthly final.
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the event will not take place live at ESL studios in Katowice, Poland. Instead, the May finals will be held online, with each region competing individually. Not all teams can compete together because of the disadvantage of ping for some players.
Everything you need to know about the event is here.
- The top three teams in each region compete for victory. The regions are North America, Europe, Latin America, and APAC.
- Teams play in a single round-robin group play. This will be the best of the three sets. There are 5 best matches in each set.
Prize and point distribution
North America and LATAM share the same points and prize pool. The prize pool in each region is $12,250.
- 1st place: $9,000 + 50 points
- 2nd place: $2,000 + 30 points
- 3rd place: $1.250 + 20 points
On the other hand, Europe and Asia have the same distribution. The prize pool for each of these two regions is $19,000.
- 1st place: $9,000 + 70 points
- 2nd place: $6,000 + 50 points
- 3rd place: 4,000 dollars + 40 points