For our new visitors and users, the Prime 6 Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the sport thread. We test to keep it mild and entertaining. Entire recaps are up the morning just after each individual video game.
- Who thought we’d be seeing the playoffs in August?
- Much better still, who considered we’d be viewing the Habs in the playoffs?
1st period of time
- This is already a better begin than Pittsburgh. Selling price hasn’t confronted 17 shots in the initially 5 minutes (exaggeration… but not seriously)
- Welcome to the playoffs, Suzuki. I’m guaranteed that’s what Konecny is expressing in the course of all the after-whistle shoving.
- Drouin should consider the sport is a little bit far too gradual simply because he decides to make it 5-on-4 and heads to the box. I really do not have a very good emotion about this.
- The excellent news — I’m psychic. The undesirable information — I’m psychic.
- I mean, I didn’t forecast that Byron would help guideline the puck past Selling price but I cannot know every little thing.
- Lehkonen is so close to picking up exactly where he left off with the very best shot so much.
- Kulak wakes Hart up by creating a flurry of chances but Hart fights as a result of the traffic and keeps the puck out.
- Grant slams Value into his internet and was so shut to experience the wrath of Price tag. I signify, definitely near.
- I suggest, it was really Oulette’s fault for pushing a entire-speed ahead Grant, but a blocker to the head is generally pleasurable.
Second period of time
- We’re starting off with a minimal 4-on-4. Let’s hope this operates out more in our favour than the penalty get rid of.
- Lehkonen with yet another terrific likelihood.
- In this article we go, we’re eventually finding up some pace and the Habs start out to truly pile on the strain.
- Gallagher’s wraparound attempt rolls up Hart’s back but not in the internet.
- Lehkonen heads in for nonetheless a further shot all by himself and… will get a flat tire. Fight those people hockey gods, Lehky. Battle them.
- Flyers have a wide open web and even however Value is on his belly, he receives his stick on it and mail the puck above the net and into the glass. Ah-maz-ing.
- Gallagher breaks a blade making an attempt to block a shot and scrambles to the bench. If you are ever obtaining a undesirable working day, just look at hockey gamers making an attempt to get off the ice with a broken skate blade.
- The Captain gets his staff on the board to tie it up with a electric power-participate in purpose!!
- Well, that excitement was limited-lived. Sixteen seconds afterwards Farabee provides the Flyers the lead as soon as yet again.
- Geez gentleman. You imagine you would have offered us a minimal time to delight in it.
- Lehkonen is definitely thanks for a objective tonight.
- Time for a different 4-on-4 as Domi and Farabee head to their respective corners.
- And Lehkonen’s luck carries on as he joins Domi in the box and sends the Flyers to yet another electricity enjoy.
- Absolutely sure, let us give the Flyers an additional chance to rating on the ability perform. Why not, Chiarot? Becoming just a person aim driving is not more than enough for you?
- Nate Thompson just misses the insurance coverage target. Well, certainly he doesn’t want to rating on his outdated teammate. That is just remaining respectful.
- A significant hit by Petry, adopted by a different almost-objective by (no, not Lehkonen) Gallagher with 4 minutes still left.
- Suzuki off the crossbar with 26 seconds left!
- Effectively, there is constantly Match 2.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) And it finally did
2) Saved by his guardian angel
1) This isn’t even their ultimate variety