If you live in Mexico, then this will interest you to join with all your relatives. On a special date like Day of the Dead, Celebrated on November 1 and 2, several people have organized a virtual meeting while everything returns to normal. For this they have created groups of WhatsApp and use the famous video calls and thus show the altar or its best costume.
Remember that video calls from WhatsApp Groups only accept a maximum of 8 people, so you must choose well with whom you want to spend the Day of the Dead. To do this, we recommend that you first create a group in the same app so that everyone can agree at what time they will connect.
HOW TO MAKE AN 8-PEOPLE VIDEO CALL ON WHATSAPP FOR THE DAY OF THE DEAD
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- Remember that everyone must have the most recent version of the app.
- When you have it on your mobile device, ask the group administrator to make a video call.
- Automatically all members of the group will receive an alert.
- In case someone can’t join, don’t worry.
- There you can show your altar for the Day of the Dead, you can even turn off your camera if you wish.
- If someone wants to join, then it is just a matter of passing the link or simply adding it to the video call.
- From now on WhatsApp allows you to join more people once the video call has started so that no one is left out.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.