Today AVM launched a new lab firmware for FRITZ! OS 7.24-85520 for the FRITZ! Box 7490. The update for the FRITZ! Box 7490 includes assistance for cloud numbers from Deutsche Telekom’s CompanyFlex small business telephony platform, as properly as widespread bug fixes and enhancements in the locations of Online, WLAN, telephony, USB and the procedure, which can be viewed under . Today’s update of FRITZ! OS 7.24-85520 for the FRITZ! Box 7490 can now be downloaded from AVM. Users of the laboratory variation can obtain the new update through the FRITZ! User interface. Box. Open up the FRITZ! Box -> Enter fritz.box in the browser and login -> Click Wizards -> Update -> Start out the update by clicking Seem for a new FRITZ! and comply with the guidance to get the new FRITZ! YOU. If the update simply cannot be executed, there is an option solution to update the FRITZ! Box working with a FRITZ! YOU. You can uncover additional info about this update beneath or at Mall.
Download -> Down load FRITZ! OS 7.24-85520 for the FRITZ! Box 7490
The new firmware is readily available for download from the next AVM web-site:
- Obtain FRITZ! OS 7.24-85520 for the FRITZ! Box 7490
Consideration: This laboratory firmware is only suited for the FRITZ! Box 7490.
Web-site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New functions of the FRITZ! OS 7.24-85520 for the FRITZ! Box 7490
- NEW – Aid for cloud numbers of Deutsche Telekom’s CompanyFlex enterprise telephony system (telephony profile “Telekom CompanyFlex Cloud”)
Far more enhancements to the FRITZ! OS 7.24-85520 for the FRITZ! Box 7490
- The on-line keep track of for cellular networks occasionally did not display knowledge when the “Prolonged Failure Protection” location was enabled.
- Prioritization was presented incorrectly in the guest system aspects, even though the feature is not obtainable on the guest community.
- Unsupported “disable NAT” attribute presented.
- When producing a port variation, an incorrect reference was created to a port that experienced presently been assigned.
- Enhancement: higher security.
- In the desk of acknowledged WLAN equipment, very long names had been not totally shown in the tooltip (mouseover) perform.
- When WPS logs functioning in parallel had been detected, they were being not reliably terminated.
- Complications activating unused radio community for uplink in repeater method.
- Preset – Channel collection in the 2.4 GHz band corrected for the “Car Channel” placing.
- It is not achievable to configure e-mail for a FRITZ! Registered Fon.
- In the in depth info on voice transmission, encrypted telephony use was only basically displayed for the initial simply call number on a SIP trunk (CompanyFlex).
- Set: Data transfer by way of community generate operate (SMB) failed with Home windows mistake message “Standing_NO_MEMORY”.
- Improvement: Enhanced steadiness in the update procedure.
- Set: Configurations import not doing the job (7520/7530 only).
- Preset: the selection of messages in “Method / Events” was way too small in some places.
Notes on the lab update for FRITZ! Box
This FRITZ! The lab version is in beta position. It was tested in regular environments prior to its release, but it can also malfunction. AVM assumes no accountability for damages resulting from the use of this edition. You can trade the FRITZ! Box to the FRITZ! Formal OS at any time with the assistance of recovery.exe involved in this lab kit.
very similar posts
Note: Please use an HTML5-suitable world-wide-web browser, for example existing variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, to use the new features.