AVM, maker of FRITZ! Box, right now released more lab firmware for the FRITZ! Box 7490 in the FRITZ! OS 7.24-86493. Present-day update only involves bug fixes and improvements in the areas of Online, WiFi, Mesh, Household Network, and Cellular Communications, which can be considered down below. The FRITZ! OS 7.24-86493 for the FRITZ! Box 7490 can now be downloaded from AVM and analyzed. Consumers of the laboratory model can download the update by using the FRITZ! User interface. Box. Open the FRITZ! Box -> Enter fritz.box in the browser and login -> Click Wizards -> Update -> Start the update by clicking Appear for a new FRITZ! and stick to the recommendations to get the new FRITZ! YOU. If the update are not able to be executed, there is an different solution to update the FRITZ! Box utilizing a FRITZ! YOU. More data on this update can be uncovered beneath or on AVM.
Down load -> Down load FRITZ! OS 7.24-86493 for the FRITZ! Box 7490
The new firmware is obtainable for obtain from the following AVM web-site:
- Down load FRITZ! OS 7.24-86493 for the FRITZ! Box 7490
Attention: This laboratory firmware is only suitable for the FRITZ! Box 7490.
Web site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Far more enhancements to the FRITZ! OS 7.24-86493 for the FRITZ! Box 7490
- Enhancement: enhanced information and facts on adopting lively configurations for a FRITZ! Box as a mesh repeater.
- Mounted – The WLAN timer placing could not be improved less than selected conditions when using the “FRITZ! Box as mesh repeater” environment.
- Fastened: with a FRITZ! Box configured as Mesh Grasp but not as router (DHCP server), the title and IP tackle of the router simply cannot be adjusted.
- Fastened: FRITZ! Powerlines devoid of an individually assigned identify ended up shown in the Mesh overview devoid of a name or IP address.
- Mounted – The update of the backlinks for FTP accessibility was corrected.
- Fastened: the Net entry display screen of MyFRITZ! It was as well quick.
- Fastened – Parental Manage: Unable to assign a dwelling community device to another accessibility profile.
- Fastened – Following first setup, “don’t update” location was established by default.
- Mounted: Online counter could not be reset.
- Preset: In some cases, VPN connections ended up only probable after a reboot immediately after importing a VPN configuration file.
- Enhancement: Improved the habits of the WLAN auto channel attribute for RADAR detection.
- Enhancement: Enhanced stability when applying WLAN equipment with Realtek chipsets.
- Preset – On the “WLAN / Mesh Repeater” web page, unsuitable neighboring wireless networks (such as those people with hidden SSIDs) have been presented for variety.
Household network ->
- Mounted: System particulars variations have been turned down if Mesh Grasp was not also the DHCP server.
- Mounted: Possible unnecessary error information about fastened IP when saving deleted machine details.
- Enhancement: Comprehensive optimizations for extended crash security.
Notes on the lab update for FRITZ! Box
This FRITZ! The lab version is in beta standing. It was analyzed in standard environments just before its launch, but it can also malfunction. AVM assumes no accountability for damages resulting from the use of this variation. You can trade the FRITZ! Box to the FRITZ! Formal OS at any time with the support of recovery.exe provided in this lab kit.
Observe: Please use an HTML5-appropriate website browser, for case in point present variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, to use the new features.