The producer of the FRITZ!Box AVM nowadays launched a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-100033 for the FRITZ!Box 7590. With this update, AVM has current the icon for precedence community equipment. There are also numerous bug fixes in the World-wide-web and house community regions, which can be observed below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-100033 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 can now be analyzed. As a person of the lab edition, you can obtain the update through the FRITZ!Box consumer interface. A lot more information and facts on this update can be located below or on AVM.
Obtain -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-100033 for FRITZ!Box 7590
The new firmware is offered for down load at the adhering to AVM internet site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-100033 for FRITZ!Box 7590
Interest: This lab firmware is only suited for the FRITZ!Box 7590!
Web site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Further improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.100033 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
dwelling community ->
- Enhancement: Up to date icon for prioritized community gadgets.
More improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.100033 within FRITZ!Labor
- Preset: DSL details was not exhibited on particular connections.
world wide web->
- Preset: If one of a kind community handle (ULA) assignment was disabled, a router ad was even now sent with a ULA prefix, from which the client crafted a ULA.
- Mounted: It was not possible to change instantly from “Use IPv6 only” to “Use indigenous IPv6 connection”.
- Set: IPv6 port releases could no for a longer time be removed just after disabling IPv6.
- Mounted: Improved security in Android13 VPN connections in excess of IPSec IKEv2.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab edition has beta status. It was examined in common environments prior to release, but it can also induce malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for any damage ensuing from the use of this model. You can transform the FRITZ!Box again to the official FRITZ!OS using the restoration.exe file involved in this lab package deal.
very similar posts
Notice: To use the new options, use a internet browser that supports HTML5, for example, the latest variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.