The producer of the FRITZ!Box AVM now introduced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-100208 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 AX. The update only involves bug fixes and enhancements in the WLAN, home community, and program parts, which can be viewed underneath. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-100208 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 AX can now be downloaded and analyzed. As a person of the lab version, you can down load the update via the FRITZ!Box user interface. Extra information on this update can be discovered under or on AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-100208 for FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
The new firmware is out there for down load at the following AVM web page:
- Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-100208 for FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
Consideration: This lab firmware is only ideal for the FRITZ!Box 7530 AX!
Site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New enhancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.100208 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- Fastened: WLAN switching through a FRITZ!Fon was unreliable in selected eventualities.
house network ->
- Set: SmartHome “randomly switch” function did not function between day boundaries.
- Fastened: In exceptional cases, a community loop was improperly detected.
- Advancement A variety of minimal UI fixes.
- Fastened: DECT/Smarthome registration processes commenced via the UI have been not displayed by way of the Fon LED.
- Advancement: Balance.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta position. It was examined in common environments prior to launch, but it can also trigger malfunctions. AVM assumes no responsibility for any injury ensuing from the use of this variation. You can transform the FRITZ!Box back to the official FRITZ!OS applying the restoration.exe file involved in this lab bundle.
Notice: To use the new capabilities, use a website browser that supports HTML5, for example, the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.