The maker of the FRITZ!Box AVM currently produced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-100791 for the FRITZ!Repeater 2400 produced. It only contains bug fixes and security enhancements, which can be noticed beneath. The update for FRITZ!Repeater 2400 can be downloaded now. As a person of the lab edition, you can download the update by means of the FRITZ!Box person interface. A lot more information about this update can be uncovered below or at AV M.
Obtain -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-100791 for FRITZ!Repeater 2400
The new firmware is accessible for down load at the next AVM web site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-100791 for FRITZ!Repeater 2400
Attention: This firmware is only suitable for FRITZ!Repeater 2400!
Web page -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New improvements in FRITZ!OS 07.39-100791 for the FRITZ!Repeater 2400
- Set: The wi-fi network Mac addresses of a FRITZ!Repeater have been no for a longer period noticeable in its person interface.
- Mounted: In scarce instances, a network loop was incorrectly detected.
- Fastened: Regardless of the adoption of disabled configurations, the FRITZ!Box adopted the alternative to flip off the guest community soon after the previous wi-fi system was logged out.
- Enhancement: Numerous small UI fixes.
- Enhancement: Enhanced network loop detection.
- Improve: Security enhanced.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab version has beta standing. It was examined in common environments in advance of launch, but it can also result in malfunctions. AVM assumes no obligation for any problems resulting from the use of this variation. You can alter the FRITZ!Box back again to the formal FRITZ!OS using the recovery.exe file included in this lab deal.
Take note: To use the new characteristics, use a website browser that supports HTML5, for case in point, the present variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.