The manufacturer of the FRITZ!Box AVM has a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-101170 for the Cable FRITZ!Box 6690 unveiled. The update only contains bug fixes and other improvements in the Internet, USB, Household Network, and Method parts, which can be observed beneath. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-101170 for the Cable FRITZ!Box 6690 can now be downloaded and tested from AVM. As a consumer of the lab variation, you can download the update through the FRITZ!Box person interface. Extra details on this update can be uncovered down below or on AVM.
Download -> Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-101170 for FRITZ!Box 6690 Cable
The new firmware is readily available for obtain at the pursuing AVM website:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-101170 for the FRITZ!Box 6690 cable
Attention: This lab firmware is only appropriate for the FRITZ!Box 6690 cable!
Site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Even further enhancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.101170 for the FRITZ!Box 6690
- Fastened: A number of “exposed hosts” for two different units were being sometimes misleadingly shown in “Diagnostics > Stability”.
- Advancement: The user tutorial was revised when renaming the FRITZ!Box.
- Set: In impression slideshow, time manage is not displayed the right way.
More advancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.101169 inside of FRITZ!Labor
- Preset: When location up a LAN-LAN VPN link through IPSec, the MyFRITZ! of the FRITZ!Box was not pre-assigned.
- Set: Immediately after shifting the home network to a distinct network tackle, some outdated IP addresses have been displaying up in “Network Connections”, even while new types experienced currently been assigned.
- Fixed: The IP addresses assigned by the DHCP server could alter soon after restarting the FRITZ!Box.
- Mounted: WireGuard VPN connections ending in a room induced inconsistent actions.
- Enhancement: Revised person guidebook when building new community programs.
- Enhancement – Improved interoperability with numerous VPN provider suppliers by WireGuard.
dwelling community ->
- Full transform in the “Wake on LAN” possibility to restart a community device from standby in the “LAN Connections” portion.
- Fixed: The show of registered equipment through WLAN in the “Electrical power Watch” was not normally proper.
- Mounted misleading text about unit logins in the Technique > Buttons and LEDs panel.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab model has beta position. It was tested in conventional environments just before launch, but it can also result in malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for any damage resulting from the use of this variation. You can modify the FRITZ!Box back again to the formal FRITZ!OS using the restoration.exe file bundled in this lab package.
Note: To use the new characteristics, use a net browser that supports HTML5, for example, the current versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.