FRITZ!Box company AVM is now building the future FRITZ!OS offered for the FRITZ! Box 7520 out there for down load as a lab edition. This FRITZ! The workbook has new functions for the FRITZ!Box 7520 and delivers an overview of potential FRITZ!OS functions from the up coming main update. The lab commences with a modernized user interface, new capabilities for FRITZ!Fon units, enlargement of VPN aid to incorporate WireGuard, and other advancements for WLAN, Mesh, and other locations. Other interesting features will abide by in the coming weeks. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-101996 for the FRITZ!Box 7520 can now be downloaded and tested. You can locate much more information and facts about this update down below or at AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-101996 for FRITZ!Box 7520
The new firmware is offered for obtain at the following AVM website:
- Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-101996 for the FRITZ!Box 7520
Focus: This lab firmware is only acceptable for the FRITZ!Box 7520!
Site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New options in FRITZ!OS 7.39-101996 for the FRITZ!Box 4060
- Call announcement: the FRITZ!Fon learns to discuss: new functions for FRITZ!Fon: the new voice ring purpose announces the title or quantity of the caller if preferred.
- WireGuard aid for easy setup of VPN connections: WireGuard is a contemporary, straightforward-to-fully grasp VPN remedy. Its aim is to be faster, more simple, and thinner than IPSec. Not like IPSec and OpenVPN, a modest quantity of cryptographic techniques are applied.
- Mesh WLAN: Additional effectiveness for the FRITZ!Box than Mesh Repeater: With the new FRITZ!OS, it is now achievable to use much more than just one WLAN band for the WLAN uplink. This lets for higher knowledge throughput and security on the mesh. When upgrading a Mesh community that has previously been configured with an older FRITZ!OS and is made up of one or much more FRITZ!Box products in Mesh Repeater manner, the formerly unused WiFi band is instantly linked.
- Much more usability in the FRITZ!Box person interface: The FRITZ!Box user interface has been visually revamped for the begin of the lab. What is specially putting below is the separation of the menu from the still left edge of the display and the width of the displayed webpages cropped for superior readability. This has a specially beneficial influence on the display of tables and texts on particularly big screens (resolutions) and at the similar time enhances the screen on smartphones and tablets.
- Range of an additional exhibit with the temperature and humidity curve on the FRITZ!DECT 440.
- Intelligent House Routines – For automated intelligent home interactions: With Routines, units, eventualities, and templates are released immediately using an if-then website link. The binding is composed of a set off and a ailment that ought to be satisfied for an motion to acquire area.
- Good House Situations – Make the proper mood for just about every celebration: Situations perform diverse actions in the intelligent property at the exact time. With an independently built situation, various devices can be combined and managed. Templates that have already been developed can be additional and eliminated separately.
Notes on the laboratory update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab model has beta standing. It was examined in typical environments prior to release, but may perhaps also induce malfunctions. AVM assumes no duty for damages ensuing from the use of this variation. You can swap the FRITZ!Box back to the official FRITZ!OS working with the restoration.exe file bundled in this lab package.
very similar posts
Notice: To use the new capabilities, make sure you use a website browser that supports HTML5, these as current variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.