AVM presents the next FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ! Box 7520 B available for down load as a lab model. This FRITZ! Labor incorporates new options for the FRITZ!Box 7520 B and currently previews potential FRITZ!OS functions from the next main update. The lab begins with a modernized person interface, new attributes for FRITZ!Fon equipment, expansion of VPN aid to include things like WireGuard, and other enhancements for WLAN, Mesh, and other places. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-101997 for the FRITZ!Box 7520 B can now be downloaded and analyzed. You can discover far more info about this update underneath or at AVM.
Down load -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-101997 for FRITZ!Box 7520 B
The new firmware is out there for down load at the following AVM internet site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-101997 for the FRITZ!Box 7520 B
Attention: This lab firmware is only appropriate for the FRITZ!Box 7520 B!
Site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New attributes in FRITZ!OS 7.39-101997 for the FRITZ!Box 7520 B
- Call announcement: the FRITZ!Fon learns to converse: new capabilities for FRITZ!Fon: the new voice ring function announces the title or number of the caller if ideal.
- WireGuard assist for straightforward setup of VPN connections: WireGuard is a present day, straightforward-to-understand VPN option. Its objective is to be speedier, simpler, and thinner than IPSec. Contrary to IPSec and OpenVPN, a compact amount of cryptographic procedures are utilized.
- Mesh WLAN: Much more overall performance for the FRITZ!Box than Mesh Repeater: With the new FRITZ!OS, it is now attainable to use much more than just one WLAN band for the WLAN uplink. This enables for larger information throughput and steadiness on the mesh. When upgrading a Mesh community that has now been configured with an older FRITZ!OS and is made up of a single or a lot more FRITZ!Box products and solutions in Mesh Repeater method, the formerly unused WiFi band is mechanically connected.
- Extra usability in the FRITZ!Box consumer interface: The FRITZ!Box person interface has been visually revamped for the start of the lab. What is specifically hanging here is the separation of the menu from the remaining edge of the monitor and the width of the displayed pages cropped for greater readability. This has a specifically optimistic impact on the exhibit of tables and texts on especially substantial screens (resolutions) and at the very same time improves the display screen on smartphones and tablets.
- Collection of an added exhibit with the temperature and humidity curve on the FRITZ!DECT 440.
- Smart Residence Routines – For automated clever home interactions: With Routines, equipment, situations, and templates are launched mechanically employing an if-then backlink. The binding consists of a trigger and a affliction that will have to be fulfilled for an action to choose location.
- Smart Residence Eventualities – Create the right temper for each and every occasion: Eventualities accomplish different steps in the clever residence at the very same time. With an separately designed state of affairs, different units can be put together and controlled. Templates that have now been developed can be included and taken out independently.
Notes on the laboratory update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab edition has beta position. It was tested in typical environments prior to launch, but may well also bring about malfunctions. AVM assumes no duty for damages ensuing from the use of this model. You can swap the FRITZ!Box back to the official FRITZ!OS utilizing the restoration.exe file provided in this lab bundle.
Be aware: To use the new options, you should use a web browser that supports HTML5, these kinds of as latest variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.