The producer of the FRITZ!Box AVM is also creating the upcoming FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box 7530 obtainable as a lab variation for download. This FRITZ! The workmanship contains new features and offers an insight into potential FRITZ!OS features from the next main update. The lab for the FRITZ!Box 7530 starts with modernized person interface, new functions for FRITZ!Fon products, enlargement of VPN guidance to involve WireGuard, and other advancements for WLAN, mesh, and other spots. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-94770 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 can now be downloaded and tested. Additional info about this update can be identified below or at AV M.
Down load -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-94770 for FRITZ!Box 7530
The new firmware is offered for download at the next AVM website:
- Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-94770 for the FRITZ!Box 7530
Focus: This lab firmware is only ideal for the FRITZ!Box 7530!
Web page -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New capabilities in FRITZ!OS 7.39-94770 for the FRITZ!Box 7530
- Phone announcement: the FRITZ!Fon learns to discuss: new functions for FRITZ!Fon: the new voice ringer purpose announces the caller’s identify or quantity if wanted.
- WireGuard help for quick set up of VPN connections: WireGuard is a modern-day and easy to comprehend VPN resolution. Its intention is to be faster, easier and thinner than IPSec. Not like IPSec and OpenVPN, a diminished amount of cryptographic strategies are applied.
- Mesh WLAN: A lot more efficiency for the FRITZ!Box than Mesh Repeater: With the new FRITZ!OS, it is now achievable to use a lot more than 1 WLAN band for the WLAN uplink. This enables for higher data throughput and steadiness on the grid. When updating a mesh community that has presently been configured with an more mature FRITZ!OS and is composed of one particular or a lot more FRITZ!Box items in Mesh Repeater manner, the earlier unused WiFi band is instantly connected.
- Far more person-pleasant FRITZ!Box user interface: The FRITZ!Box person interface has been visually revamped for the start out of the lab. What is particularly placing below is the separation of the menu from the still left edge of the display and the width of the displayed webpages cropped for far better readability. This has a notably beneficial impact on the screen of tables and texts on notably substantial screens (resolutions) and at the very same time improves the show on smartphones and tablets.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab version has beta standing. It was analyzed in typical environments ahead of release, but it can also result in malfunctions. AVM assumes no obligation for any hurt ensuing from the use of this version. You can change the FRITZ!Box again to the official FRITZ!OS using the restoration.exe file involved in this lab offer.
Take note: To use the new attributes, use a website browser that supports HTML5, for case in point, the present versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.