The manufacturer of the FRITZ!Box AVM today unveiled a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-96140 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable. With the new version routines can be designed, activated and deactivated. with the stage Again house all radiator controls can be set to comfort temperature at the contact of a button and all LED lamps and sockets, WLAN or visitor WLAN and answering machine can be switched on at the very same time. the two scenarios Again house Y Leaving property they are predefined and can be applied directly. The two predefined situations consist of quickly generated templates that can be chosen and deselected afterwards as required. Also new is the growth of the template for radiator controllers with convenience and temperature reduction functions as properly as frost defense and boosting. There are also bug fixes, enhancements and modifications, which can be observed underneath. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-96140 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable can now be downloaded and tested from AVM. As a consumer of the lab variation, you can download the update via the FRITZ!Box user interface. Open up the FRITZ!Box › Enter fritz.box in the browser and log in › Simply click Wizards › Update › Start out the update by clicking Search for a new FRITZ!OS and abide by the instructions to get the new FRITZ!OS. Far more details on this update can be discovered beneath or on AVM.
Download -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-96140 for FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
The new firmware is readily available for down load at the pursuing AVM website:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-96140 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable
Focus: This lab firmware is only suited for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New Capabilities in FRITZ!OS 07.39-96139 for the FRITZ!Box 6660
good residence ->
- NEW: Build and activate/deactivate routines (a lot more about this).
- NEW: Growth of the template for radiator controllers with convenience and lessened temperature features, as perfectly as antifreeze and strengthen.
Further more advancements of FRITZ!OS 07.39-96139 for FRITZ!Box 6660
world wide web->
- Improvement: Automated prioritization guarantees honest bandwidth distribution throughout the overall FRITZ!Box community (a lot more about this).
- Improvement: Visualization of the information stream of the IPv6 guest network in the “On line Monitor”.
- Fixed: Below selected situation, the initiator of a three-way convention could not hear the other two participants.
household network ->
- Enhancement: Expanded “Mesh Summary” screen to consist of LLDP switches.
intelligent home ->
- Improvement: astronomical timer.
- Shifting “Assist & Info” at the conclusion of the menu place summarizes useful information and facts about the FRITZ!Box.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab version has beta position. It was tested in regular environments in advance of launch, but it can also lead to malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for any harm resulting from the use of this variation. You can change the FRITZ!Box back again to the formal FRITZ!OS working with the recovery.exe file included in this lab bundle.
Observe: To use the new functions, use a web browser that supports HTML5, for case in point, the current versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.