The company of the FRITZ!Box AVM currently launched a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-96553 for the FRITZ!Box 7590. The update features numerous bug fixes, enhancements and changes in the areas of Internet, WLAN, house community , USB, repeater and program, which can be witnessed below. An existing WireGuard VPN consumer can now be expanded to consist of new connections. It also supports Android 12 VPN end users dial-in by using IPSec IKEv2 and increases WireGuard configuration. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-96553 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 can now be downloaded and examined from AVM. As a user of the lab variation, you can download the update via the FRITZ!Box consumer interface. Open the FRITZ!Box › Enter fritz.box in the browser and log in › Click on Wizards › Update › Get started the update by clicking Search for a new FRITZ!OS and adhere to the instructions to get the update. Extra information and facts on this update can be observed below or on AVM.
Obtain -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-96553 for FRITZ!Box 7590
The new firmware is offered for obtain at the pursuing AVM site:
- Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-96553 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
Notice: This lab firmware is only suitable for the FRITZ!Box 7590!
Internet site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Even further advancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.96553 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
- Preset: IPv6 was energetic for more mature mobile products and world wide web link was not probable.
- Improvement: An existing WireGuard VPN customer can be expanded with new connections.
- Improvement: Android 12 VPN consumer dial-in supports IPSec IKEv2.
- Improvement: Random assortment of the port used for WireGuard VPN connections and enlargement of the assortment space.
- Fastened: The “WLAN / Wireless Network” site was not absolutely noticeable when applying the “Safari” net browser on MacOS/iOS/ipadOS.
- Enhancement: Enhanced radar detection (5 GHz band).
- Enhancement: Enhanced WiFi automobile channel feature.
property community ->
- Fastened: The display screen of the frequency spectrum was lacking for units on the electrical power grid that have been connected to the FRITZ!Box via the electric power line.
- Transform: Revision of the “Facts” pages for FRITZ!Powerline units.
- Improvement: Improved WireGuard configuration.
- Fixed: Folder collection for the media server was not possible mainly because the “Alright” button remained grayed out.
- Preset: Beneath particular situations, the WLAN channel in the 2.4 GHz band was adjusted much too typically.
- Set: Disable Wi-Fi was not propagated to the mesh repeater if mesh configuration inheritance was disabled.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta status. It was examined in common environments before release, but it can also bring about malfunctions. AVM assumes no duty for any damage ensuing from the use of this edition. You can transform the FRITZ!Box back again to the formal FRITZ!OS employing the recovery.exe file integrated in this lab offer.
Be aware: To use the new capabilities, use a world wide web browser that supports HTML5, for instance, the recent versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.