The maker of the FRITZ!Box AVM currently released a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-96555 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX. The update consists of several bug fixes, improvements, and changes in the regions of Internet, WLAN, Home Community, USB, Repeater, and Method, which can be seen underneath. In this way, an present WireGuard VPN client can be prolonged to incorporate new connections. It also supports Android 12 VPN buyers dial-in by way of IPSec IKEv2 and increases WireGuard configuration. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-94458 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX can now be downloaded and tested from AVM. As a consumer of the lab edition, you can download the update via the FRITZ!Box person interface. Open the FRITZ!Box › Enter fritz.box in the browser and log in › Simply click Wizards › Update › Start off the update by clicking Look for for a new FRITZ!OS and adhere to the directions to get the update. Extra facts on this update can be uncovered under or on AVM.
Down load -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-96555 for FRITZ!Box 7590 AX
The new firmware is readily available for download at the next AVM site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-96555 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX
Awareness: This lab firmware is only suitable for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX!
Web page -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
More advancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.96555 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX
- Fastened: IPv6 was energetic for older cell gadgets and online relationship was not achievable.
- Enhancement: An present WireGuard VPN consumer can be expanded with new connections.
- Enhancement: Android 12 VPN consumer dial-in supports IPSec IKEv2.
- Improvement: Random selection of the port utilised for WireGuard VPN connections and growth of the selection region.
- Fastened: The “WLAN / Wireless Community” webpage was not entirely seen when employing the “Safari” web browser on MacOS/iOS/ipadOS.
- Enhancement: Improved radar detection (5 GHz band).
- Improvement: Enhanced WiFi automobile channel aspect.
residence community ->
- Fixed: The display screen of the frequency spectrum was missing for products on the electrical power grid that had been connected to the FRITZ!Box through the electric power line.
- Adjust: Revision of the “Aspects” webpages for FRITZ!Powerline equipment.
- Enhancement: Enhanced WireGuard configuration.
- Set: Folder variety for the media server was not feasible since the “Ok” button remained grayed out.
- Set: Under certain circumstances, the WLAN channel in the 2.4 GHz band was altered also frequently.
- Preset: Disable Wi-Fi was not propagated to the mesh repeater if mesh configuration inheritance was disabled.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab edition has beta standing. It was tested in normal environments in advance of launch, but it can also cause malfunctions. AVM assumes no duty for any hurt ensuing from the use of this variation. You can change the FRITZ!Box back to the official FRITZ!OS applying the restoration.exe file involved in this lab package.
Note: To use the new attributes, use a net browser that supports HTML5, for illustration, the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.