The company of the FRITZ!Box AVM has introduced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-96975 for the FRITZ!Box 7590. The update improves the preliminary setup wizard with the solution to mail faxes or send out and obtain faxes. Also, the e mail address saved in the consumer account can be deleted. There are also a variety of bug fixes, advancements and adjustments in the parts of DSL, World-wide-web, WLAN, repeaters and systems, which can be observed down below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-96975 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 can now be downloaded and tested from AVM. As a consumer of the lab variation, you can download the update by way of the FRITZ!Box consumer interface. More details on this update can be observed under or on AVM.
Down load -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-96975 for FRITZ!Box 7590
The new firmware is accessible for down load at the pursuing AVM web-site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-96975 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
Notice: This lab firmware is only ideal for the FRITZ!Box 7590!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Additional improvements of FRITZ!OS 7.39.96975 for FRITZ!Box 7590
- Advancement: Preliminary setup wizard with option to deliver faxes or mail and get faxes.
- Enhancement: The e-mail address saved in the user account can be deleted.
Additional advancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.96975 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
- Advancement: Show of knowledge sync speed as a substitute of details speed available on “Overview” and “On-line Check” pages.
- Set: Failed ISP logins have been not incorporated in the function log.
- Fastened: In unusual cases, the e mail notification of a effective update was not despatched via the MyFRITZ! system.
- Set: NTP time dedication was not achievable without having a DNS server delivered by the World wide web supplier.
- Fixed: Beneath certain situations, the “Federal Bureau of Inspection of Media Hazardous to Youth” filter was not current.
- Fixed: WireGuard VPN connection concerning dual-stack link and DS-Lite would in some cases fall forever.
- Fixed: “The Online handle of this FRITZ!Box” was at times not displayed for WireGuard connections.
- Fixed: In quite scarce circumstances, an update was no for a longer time requested and Mesh Master facts was not transferred to MyFRITZ!Web.
- Advancement: With VPN connections, parental controls in some cases prevented access to the Web.
- Fixed: Mounted 160MHz channel bandwidth (5GHz band) general performance concerns with some Huawei gadgets.
- Preset: “Commence WPS” button in “WLAN/Safety/WPS Quick Connect” page had no operate.
- Mounted: Sporadically, WLAN was not activated or deactivated by using FRITZ!Fon in specific situations.
- Enhancement: Improved computerized channel collection on the 5GHz band in case of RADAR interference.
- Enhancement: Greater text in lots of tables.
- Improvement: Changed the actions of the buttons at the bottom of the website page.
- Mounted: Multiple DFS wait around soon after initial setup.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab edition has beta position. It was tested in standard environments right before launch, but it can also lead to malfunctions. AVM assumes no obligation for any harm resulting from the use of this variation. You can transform the FRITZ!Box back again to the official FRITZ!OS working with the restoration.exe file involved in this lab package deal.
Notice: To use the new features, use a net browser that supports HTML5, for example, the existing variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.