The company of the FRITZ!Box AVM these days produced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-98285 for the FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE. With this update, an IP blocklist for incoming packets has been included. There are also numerous bug fixes, improvements and improvements in the spots of World wide web, telephony, WLAN, residence community and technique, which can be found down below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-98285 for the FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE can now be downloaded and analyzed from AVM. As a consumer of the lab edition, you can down load the update via the FRITZ!Box person interface. You can come across additional details about this update under or on AVM.
Obtain -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-98285 for FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
The new firmware is readily available for download at the following AVM web page:
- Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-98285 for FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
Awareness: This lab firmware is only appropriate for the FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE!
Site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Further more enhancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.98285 for the FRITZ!Box 6890
- NEW: IP block listing for incoming packets.
Even more enhancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.98285 within FRITZ!Labor
- Enhancement: Enhanced down load speed for guest accessibility.
- Advancement: Android 12 VPN consumer dial-in supports IPSec IKEv2.
- Enhancement: Celebration messages about DNS mistake detection and termination have been built more precise.
- Improvement: IPv4 address for MyFRITZ!Net is not published on dual-stack connections with carrier-quality NAT The handle of MyFRITZ! normally resolves to the IPv6 handle.
- Advancement: Support for DynDNS vendors with optional username/password.
- Change: Eliminates obsolete entries from the checklist of World-wide-web accessibility vendors.
- Preset: The FRITZ!Box sporadically set the ICMP identifier for ping phone calls to , which produced “host monitoring” tough.
- Set: Trunk range was not shown when editing point-to-level SIP link configurations.
- Enhancement: New message in “Technique / Situations” when a new session critical has been negotiated (connections according to WPA3/SAE conventional).
- Advancement: Enhanced radar detection (5 GHz band).
- Enhancement: Enhanced WiFi automobile channel feature.
- Improvement – Added a corresponding celebration log entry for a short-term channel change to channel 36 through ZeroWaitDFS (5GHz band).
- Set: Mounted channel and frequency calculation for radar activities in “Process/Activities”.
property network ->
- Enhancement: Network system element internet pages have been revised.
- Change: Revision of the “Aspects” internet pages for FRITZ!Powerline equipment.
- Advancement: First setup wizard with choice to ship faxes or mail and receive faxes.
- Improvement: The email tackle stored in the consumer account can be deleted.
- Advancement: Detail pages are now not only saved immediately after modifying by clicking “Use”, but also closed.
- Modify: Added affirmation for configuring specific options and options can no for a longer time be disabled.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab version has beta position. It was examined in normal environments right before launch, but it can also result in malfunctions. AVM assumes no obligation for any hurt resulting from the use of this variation. You can alter the FRITZ!Box again to the formal FRITZ!OS using the recovery.exe file bundled in this lab package deal.
Note: To use the new capabilities, use a website browser that supports HTML5, for example, the recent variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.