The manufacturer of the FRITZ!Box AVM is also making the up coming FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Repeater 3000 out there as a lab model for down load. This launch involves new capabilities contemporary out of progress and lets for a preview of future characteristics in the subsequent update. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-98308 for the FRITZ!Repeater 3000 can now be tested. You can come across extra data about this update down below or at AVM.
Download -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-98308 for FRITZ!Repeater 3000
The new firmware is readily available for obtain at the subsequent AVM site:
- Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-98308 for FRITZ!Repeater 3000
Consideration: This firmware is only ideal for FRITZ!Repeater 3000!
Web page -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New enhancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39-98308 for the FRITZ!Repeater 3000
- Improvement: A lot more information in assistance data.
- Enhancement: Enhanced interoperability with a variety of WLAN units.
- Enhancement: Adjusted the actions of the buttons at the base of the website page.
- Enhancement: Improved radar detection (5 GHz band).
- Enhancement: Improved WiFi automobile channel aspect.
- Enhancement: Much more details in guidance details.
- Improvement: Improved interoperability with several WLAN devices.
- Enhancement: New information in “Procedure / Gatherings” if FRITZ!OS has fixed a community loop.
- Advancement: Allowed scanning of WLAN environment during DFS latency.
- Improvement: Switching encryption to “unencrypted” in Mesh Learn assures activation of the 5GHz wi-fi community and WLAN gadgets are correctly disconnected if essential.
- Improvement: Repeat channel variety by car channel function when radar locks target channel.
- Enhancement – UI link display displays 3rd-occasion wireless routers with a correct icon.
- Enhancement: Rework various messages in “Program/Gatherings”.
- Fixed: “Start off WPS” button in “WLAN/Protection/WPS Rapid Connect” web site experienced no perform.
- Preset: Sporadically, WLAN was not activated or deactivated by means of FRITZ!Fon in specific eventualities.
- Preset: WLAN community key was not effectively checked for validity when entered.
- Mounted: Maybe incorrect display screen of conclusion units in FRITZ!Repeater.
- Mounted: Various DFS hold out following original setup.
- Mounted: Difficulties when applying media libraries or movie streams with conclusion equipment related to the FRITZ!Repeater.
- Preset: Maybe incorrect show of conclude equipment in FRITZ!Repeater.
- Mounted: Various DFS wait soon after initial setup.
- Set: Problems when utilizing media libraries or online video streams with stop products linked to the FRITZ!Repeater.
- Fastened: Preset channel and frequency calculation for radar events in “Process/Situations”.
- Mounted: WLAN community important was not correctly checked for validity when entered.
- Preset: The “WLAN / Wi-fi Network” website page was not thoroughly obvious when using the “Safari” world wide web browser on MacOS/iOS/ipadOS.
- Fastened: Less than specific situations, the WLAN channel in the 2.4 GHz band was modified as well frequently.
- Fastened: Disable Wi-Fi was not propagated to the mesh repeater if mesh configuration inheritance was disabled.
- Mounted: In unusual situations, the guest WLAN on the repeater could not be activated.
- Mounted: A number of timeouts following radar detection could occur.
- Set: If a WPS fast link was initiated in the course of privileged user verification (eg radar), an incorrect concept could be displayed in “Procedure/Gatherings”.
- Preset: In the UI, the interval for displaying WLAN radio channel utilization could not be altered if the 2.4GHz radio community was down.
- Fastened: Optimum transmit electrical power simply cannot be changed in LAN bridge method (site: WLAN / radio channel).
- Set: Preset WLAN environment very last update time.
- Alter: Modified working notion for the UI when modifying configurations.
- Modify: Updated copyright recognize in lawful detect.
- Improve: Hyperlinks to the articles, manual, suggestions and methods, e-newsletter, avm.de and legal information and facts are now in the menu region underneath “Details Center”.
- Improve: Revision of the FRITZ!Repeater consumer interface layout.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta status. It was tested in regular environments ahead of launch, but it can also lead to malfunctions. AVM assumes no obligation for any damage ensuing from the use of this edition. You can transform the FRITZ!Box again to the formal FRITZ!OS working with the recovery.exe file provided in this lab deal.
Be aware: To use the new features, use a world wide web browser that supports HTML5, for illustration, the recent versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.