The producer of the FRITZ!Box AVM released a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-98713 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 throughout the class of the working day. With this update, search term lookup is out there in the Support menu support and information and facts readily available in the person interface. There are also different bug fixes and enhancements in the World wide web, WLAN, telephony, dwelling network and program places, which can be seen down below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-98713 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 can now be downloaded from AVM. As a person of the lab variation, you can download the update by using the FRITZ!Box person interface. Extra info on this update can be identified under or on AVM.
Obtain -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-98713 for FRITZ!Box 7590
The new firmware is out there for obtain at the subsequent AVM website:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-98713 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
Attention: This lab firmware is only suited for the FRITZ!Box 7590!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New capabilities in FRITZ!OS 7.39-98713 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
- NEW: Aid search term research offered in the Help and About menu of the user interface.
More advancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.98713 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
- Advancement: Handbook configuration of WLAN channels is possible no matter of the utmost channel width (5 GHz band).
- Change: MAC filter lists are limited to a highest of 128 entries.
Even further advancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.98713 within just FRITZ!Labor
world wide web->
- Improvement: Filter lists like editable record, record perspective and print see.
- Improvement: Current the format of the parental management block web page (fritz.box/surf.lua).
- Preset: WLAN/Mesh Repeater page: Password and Encryption fields ended up supplied for each band.
- Set: “WLAN/Protection” page: When transforming from “WPA2+WPA3” to “WPA2”, the “PMF” selection could not be selected till “Use” was clicked.
- Set: When the WLAN band was disabled, the exhibit of the WLAN channel display screen was not disabled.
- Advancement: DFS timeout is shown primarily based on the 20 MHz channel grid (“WLAN / Radio Channel / WLAN Radio Channel Occupancy” webpage).
- Mounted: Often incoming calls were being not remaining approved.
- Fastened: Incorrect exhibit of “LAN/WAN” link in Telephony Equipment overview.
property community ->
- Mounted. Preset challenges with taking away network products.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab edition has beta status. It was tested in normal environments ahead of launch, but it can also trigger malfunctions. AVM assumes no obligation for any problems ensuing from the use of this version. You can change the FRITZ!Box back again to the official FRITZ!OS working with the restoration.exe file integrated in this lab offer.
Notice: To use the new capabilities, use a world wide web browser that supports HTML5, for example, the recent versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.