The maker of the FRITZ!Box AVM today introduced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-98875 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable. With this update, AVM brings the cable spectrum screen to the user interface. Also, key word research is now available in the assistance menu. enable and data obtainable in the user interface. There are also many bug fixes, advancements and alterations in the Online, WLAN, Mesh, Telephony, Property Community and Program places, which can be noticed down below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-98875 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable can now be downloaded and examined from AVM. As a consumer of the lab version, you can down load the update by using the FRITZ!Box consumer interface. Additional info on this update can be found beneath or on AVM.
Down load -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-98875 for FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
The new firmware is offered for down load at the adhering to AVM internet site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-98875 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable
Notice: This lab firmware is only ideal for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable!
Web-site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New capabilities in FRITZ!OS 7.39-98875 for the FRITZ!Box 6660
- NEW: Cable spectrum screen in UI (6591, 6660, 6690).
- NEW: Assist keyword look for offered in the Support and About menu of the person interface.
New improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39-98875 for the FRITZ!Box 6660
- Enhancement: Guide configuration of WLAN channels is probable irrespective of the utmost channel width (5 GHz band).
- Transform: MAC filter lists are limited to a maximum of 128 entries.
New advancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39-98875 inside of FRITZ!Labor
- Enhancement: Filter lists like editable listing, checklist view and print view.
- Enhancement: Up to date the structure of the parental manage block website page (fritz.box/surf.lua).
- Fixed: 160 MHz channel bandwidth was not achievable immediately after radar detection (DFS celebration) (7590, 6590, 6591).
- Set: WLAN/Mesh Repeater page: Password and Encryption fields were being made available for every band.
- Fastened: “WLAN/Protection” website page: When changing from “WPA2+WPA3” to “WPA2”, the “PMF” choice could not be selected until eventually “Utilize” was clicked.
- Preset: When the WLAN band was disabled, the exhibit of the WLAN channel show was not disabled.
- Advancement: DFS timeout is shown dependent on the 20 MHz channel grid (“WLAN / Radio Channel / WLAN Radio Channel Occupancy” page).
- Enhancement: dealing with to demonstrate connections when utilizing certain community switches.
- Set: You couldn’t include a telephone selection from the connect with list to the cellphone e book or simply call blocks.
- Set: Sometimes incoming calls had been not becoming recognized.
- Mounted: Incorrect show of “LAN/WAN” relationship in Telephony Gadgets overview.
household network ->
- Set: Fixed difficulties with taking away community gadgets.
- Fixed: Numerous bugs in the original setup wizard.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta standing. It was tested in normal environments ahead of release, but it can also bring about malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for any damage ensuing from the use of this edition. You can alter the FRITZ!Box again to the official FRITZ!OS making use of the recovery.exe file integrated in this lab package deal.
Be aware: To use the new attributes, use a internet browser that supports HTML5, for instance, the existing versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.