The manufacturer of the FRITZ!Box AVM currently introduced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-99491 for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable. This update focuses on increasing the overall performance of WireGuard VPN connections via software acceleration. and hardware and increase the screen in the mesh overview to include related network switches or serial access details. There are also many bug fixes, improvements, and changes in the World wide web, Property Community, WLAN, USB, and Technique locations, which can be viewed underneath. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-99491 for the FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable is now out there for down load. As a consumer of the lab model, you can down load the update by means of the FRITZ!Box person interface. Extra details on this update can be identified underneath or on AVM.
Obtain -> Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-99491 for FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
The new firmware is available for download at the subsequent AVM site:
- Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-99491 for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable
Focus: This lab firmware is only appropriate for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Further improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.99491 for the FRITZ!Box 6591
world wide web->
- Improvement: Improved functionality of WireGuard VPN connections by means of computer software and components acceleration.
- Advancement: Improved hints and error messages about port launch on PCP connections.
- Modify: Conversion of the table to exhibit relationship data to a generally legitimate structure.
household community ->
- Advancement: Extension of the exhibit in the mesh overview to incorporate linked community switches or serial entry details.
- Change: Refreshed content material in “Aid & Facts > Far more Characteristics” briefly stated.
- Adjust: search for keywords and phrases in the menu in “Assistance and data” added: exhibit of benefits in aid.
Even more improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.99491 in FRITZ!Labor
- Mounted: Needless IPv6 routes were created on mesh repeaters.
- Fixed: Firm dial-in through WireGuard VPN was not doable in some eventualities.
- Preset: Manual channel variety is also doable for channels that do not have the most channel width.
- Preset: A blank site was shown when altering the automobile-update stage.
- Fixed: Cellular products no longer function if “Other Products” collection is chosen for USB remote link.
- Fixed: Specified radio stations are not able to be extra.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab version has beta standing. It was analyzed in standard environments in advance of release, but it can also trigger malfunctions. AVM assumes no responsibility for any problems ensuing from the use of this variation. You can adjust the FRITZ!Box again to the formal FRITZ!OS utilizing the restoration.exe file involved in this lab package deal.
Observe: To use the new features, use a world-wide-web browser that supports HTML5, for case in point, the present-day versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.