Merge Videos – There are several options to do this
If you want to join videos, it is easy to do. We present you some useful and practical tools.
You probably know the problem: You have shot multiple videos and now you want to develop a full clip from them. But here it often fails due to a lack of knowledge about the appropriate tools and methods. So that you don’t have to search too much, we show you practical and free solutions. So if you do Merge Videos Together you should try these apps.
Merge Videos: 3 Program Help
There are online tools and programs that you can download to join videos. Here we will show you three tools that are ideal for this. So let’s get started with the apps you don’t need to download.
2 worthwhile online tools for joining videos
A practical and, above all, free tool is Clideo (Link). This online solution is quite easy to use and works as follows:
- First, go to the Clideo website.
- Then click “Upload Files” and select the videos you want to merge.
- Now choose the order of the individual clips by moving them back and forth.
- Now make the adjustment. Here you can, for example, select the edges and also set the transition.
- When you are done with the settings, click “Combine”.
- As soon as the videos are together, click “Download” and you will have the entire clip on your computer.
Another option is Movavi Fastreel (Link). Here it is also relatively easy to achieve your goal. If you want to join your videos, follow these steps:
- First go to the Fastreel website.
- Then click the “Add Files” button and select the individual clips.
- Make sure the total size does not exceed 500 megabytes.
- Then you can make adjustments (transitions, etc.).
- Then click “Continue”.
- Finally, download the combined clip.
You can also join videos with this program
If you want to get a free program and don’t want to join your videos online, we have an app ready for this too.
The first option is a tool that most users are probably not familiar with: Shotcut (Link). This is free software that is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac. You can not only join videos here, but you can cut them accordingly. You can even edit with 4K content. And this is how it works:
- First download the free program and open it.
- Then drag the individual clips to the right field.
- Now open the “Timeline”, which you can find in the menu bar above.
- Now you have to drag the clips from the right to the lower field.
- Here you can trim the individual videos.
- When you have finished editing, you must click on “File” on the top bar.
- Then select “Export Videos” and finally click “Export File”.
Conclusion: joining videos is not rocket science
As you can see, you have a few options for joining videos. This is done quickly with the previous applications. Below we have other apps ready for you to edit videos and that too, for free. There are also some Adobe Premiere alternatives that are similar to Shotcut.
Sources: Clideo, Fastreel, Shotcut, own research
Do you want to read more about us? Follow us on Google News.