The Gmail application on your smartphone is set to instantly down load attachments from incoming email messages, so you can access them instantaneously with no possessing to hold out for them to be downloaded each and every time you open up them. But what if you receive e-mails often? What if I run out of data? With the force of a button, you can conveniently stop the automated download of attachments.
By default, if your smartphone is connected to a Wi-Fi community, the Gmail app will automatically obtain attachments from recently acquired e-mail so you can look at them offline immediately later. This is a valuable characteristic, but for some explanation you may possibly not want to retain it or disable it. So here is the way You can easily disable the automatic obtain of attachments in the Gmail app.
How to disable computerized obtain of Gmail attachments
- Start Gmail App on your smartphone. If you happen to be not presently logged in, log in to your Gmail account.
- Faucet menu Buttons, the a few horizontal traces in the higher left corner.
- Swipe down and faucet Configuration From the listing.
- If you have many Gmail accounts logged in Choose a Gmail account I want to prevent downloading attachments routinely.
- Then, on the future monitor, swipe down and Obtain attachment option. This will disable the computerized down load of attachments gained by the Gmail app.
Apart from this, you can also quickly established your Gmail signature using your smartphone. This is how to do it. If you like this trick, choose a look Guides, tutorials, guidelines, tricks, and concealed features For smartphones and applications.. to get Comply with our social media profile for the hottest tech news, the most current data on smartphones, apps and gadgets.