- You can obtain a Webex recording of a movie meeting no matter if you have a paid account or a free of charge account.
- To obtain a conference saved in the cloud, go to the Webex internet page and click on the “Recordings” icon in the navigation pane on the remaining.
- If you’ve created area recordings to your computer (which you can do with a free account), they will be saved to regardless of what location you selected when you began the recording.
- Take a look at Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for extra tales.
As the host of a Webex meeting, you can report the session for reference or to share it with other participants later on.
You can make two kinds of recordings: community recordings on your pc, or recordings that are saved in the cloud on Cisco’s servers for you. You can come across possibly kind of recording in just a number of clicks.
Be informed, though, that you can only make cloud recordings with a paid membership to Webex. If not, you can only make community recordings.
How to obtain a Webex recording from the cloud
If you created a cloud recording with your paid out subscription, you can identify and down load it from the Webex website.
1. Open up the Webex site in a browser and log in if you happen to be not now.
2. In the navigation pane on the left side of the webpage, click on the “Recordings” icon. It truly is the spherical circle just earlier mentioned the equipment-shaped “Preferences” icon.
3. Locate the recording you want and click on “Down load.” Then, specify the place on your laptop you want to save the file.
How to uncover community Webex recordings
You can also make local recordings of your Webex meetings. If you are utilizing a totally free account, this is your only solution, in simple fact.
When you file a assembly, Webex opens a folder dialog to permit you opt for where by it will preserve the recording. Right after the assembly is more than and recording is accomplished, it will usually choose Webex a couple minutes to course of action and conserve the file, but this is exactly where you can come across it.
Get the most current Cisco stock rate below.