Boom Beach Frontlines is a mobile game that will be available soon on iOS and Android and we explain how to download and install the title to play in France.
Boom Beach Frontlines is a new strategy game for iOS and Android mobile devices from Supercell available from Tuesday, October 19.
The title was released only in Canada, but not yet present in mobile stores in France. However, you can play it using a VPN, so we show you how.
How to install and download Boom Beach Frontlines on iOS and Android?
If you want to download and install Boom Beach Frontlines, which is available on iOS and Android, and which is a free game, you will first need to subscribe to a VPN like Nord VPN. Once done, do the following:
- First create a new Google or iOS account depending on the operating system of your smartphone
- Now clear the store cache and data in relation to your machine, namely Google Play or App Store
- Then connect to the VPN and locate in Canada
- Now open the store with your new account created
- Finally download Boom Beach Frontlines in the Google Play store or the Canadian App Store, then start the game with your VPN
We remind you that the game is completely free and is currently only available in Canada from Tuesday, October 19. Finally, do not forget that this solution is only temporary and that it is very possible that the title will come out in the future in France like most of the successful Supercell games.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.