CS:GO skins have become not just an ordinary design feature, but a fully-fledged in-game currency. Each skin has all the signs of a currency, and its own price, for which it can be exchanged for another item. You can invest in skins and wait for the price to grow, or you can get a skin for free and sell it for real money. At the moment, there are many sites where it is possible to sell skins from CS:GO for real money. Each of them has its own withdrawal conditions, prices, fees, and so on. Today, we will study in detail the trading opportunities offered by DMarket, one of the most popular marketplaces for in-game inventory.
One of the Best Marketplaces
DMarket is a very popular and safe site to sell CSGO skins for real money. It has a multilingual interface (11 languages) and accepts multiple currencies (including USD, EUR, PLN, etc). Once you open the main page, the platform immediately informs you about the possibility of instant deals and cashouts. Among the withdrawal options, there are Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, Paysafe, etc. What else can you learn from the homepage? Here are some important advantages to pay attention to:
- Small commission: the marketplace claims to have one of the lowest market fees;
- Best prices: a wide selection of skins allowing you to choose the same quality product at the most favorable price;
- Immediate withdrawal: the exact withdrawal time depends on the payment method, but in general it doesn’t take more than 10–15 minutes.
DMarket has a lot to offer. However, what people appreciate most of all is the opportunity to check the completed transactions with the Blockchain NFT Explorer. It guarantees the security and transparency of concluded deals so that you can entrust your money and Steam account details to it.
How to Quickly Sell CS:GO Skins
To sell items on DMarket, the user only needs to log in using one’s Steam account, select the items to be sold, choose a convenient payment method and confirm the exchange on Steam. After that, the funds will be almost instantly credited to the user’s wallet. It is also worth noting low commissions and a large selection of payment systems for receiving payment. The whole procedure will not take more than five minutes. Just a few steps and the deal is closed:
- Log into your Steam account. Then enter the Trade URL in an empty line so that the service can display the inventory;
- When all the items are loaded, you can sell any of them;
- Choose the payment method to withdraw your money after the deal is completed;
- Wait until the whole sum is credited to your account.
But if you’re still hesitant about trading your goods online — read the user reviews online or contact the support service. Good luck!
Infuriatingly humble organizer. Entrepreneur. Zombie guru. Professional creator. Future teen idol.
Key Takeaways from Online Gaming Businesses for Other Businesses to Flourish
What Are the Different Types of Online Marketing?
Business Insurance Costs For Startups: How Much Is It (2022)