Many iPhone owners don’t even realize that their “favorites” not only take notes and store the locations of visited places, but also remember the exact time of visits, note journalists from the UK edition of the Mirror.
Experts interviewed by reporters spoke about how to test the validity of this statement in practice.
- Enter the “Settings”.
- Choice of “Confidentiality”.
- Click on “Geolocation Services”.
- Scroll down the page to “System Services.”
- Selection of important locations.
- Authorization in any of the suggested ways.
- Familiarization with the places visited and the schedules of the visits.
The representatives of the company “apple” ensure that the collection of these data is carried out solely for the benefit of users in order to offer them personalized services and are not transferred to one side without the consent of the owner.
Recall that yesterday, enthusiasts came to compare the 12-megapixel camera of the iPhone 12 with the 108-megapixel camera “Redmi Note 10”. You can read about what turned out. here.
More information on new products and developments Apple – en Our selection.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.