The developers of Google Camera by BSG mod informed the editors of iXBT.com about the release of a new version with the number MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0e, which is designed for a variety of devices.
Remember that a feature of this mod is the support of a large list of devices from various manufacturers. Until now, only smartphones based on Exynos and Kirin single-chip systems are not supported, but work in this direction is already underway.
- Fully optimized mod, the app should run faster
- Added focus tracking in video mode (requires a lot of resources, may slow down)
- Finally, all problems with the Google Pixel have been fixed (all models, everything works without restrictions. In the settings, select “Pixel” and your model)
- Fixed front video hang for some devices that don’t support 1080p (can be changed in settings)
- Temporarily added item to activate astrophotography like on Pixel devices
- Added support for Redmi Note 8 Pro (MTK) smartphone
- Fixed UI freezing issue for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (when UI was slow to respond)
- Fixed issues with interface freezing on Xiaomi Mi 9se (when connecting many additional functions: Auto NS, focus tracking)
- Fixed video crash on some devices
- Added some fixes for Sony smartphones, purple circles should disappear in night mode
- Fixed issues with Auto NS and night mode for Realme XT (when snapshot was not saving and processing crashed)
It is also reported that the next update will focus on adding additional modules and libpatcher.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.