These changes include the restoration of some features of the original game, such as leaning, grenade quick throw keys, and classic nanosuit controls. Still there No quick save, unfortunate dropoutHowever, there are future updates. Performance has been improved and raytracing stutter has been fixed. You will be warned when you switch to the “Can It Run Crysis” graphic mode in case you do not understand what the performance impact is.
of Complete list of changes Located on Crysis subreddit. Here are some highlights from the list of bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where HDR would make colors brighter, unnatural, and appearing artifacts at sunlight levels.
- Fixed a crash on the legal screen.
- Fixed a rare crash in cutscenes after starting a new game.
- Fixed the “Replace Me” texture that appears on environment objects when the Texture Quality is set to Low.
- Fixed a bug where you could hear an infinite static sound until the end of the game. (Fleet – Liquidation).
- Fixed an issue where SFX and music were behind animation when the player changed the active window during a cutscene.
This is Crysis Remastered system requirements..
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.