We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy online on our site. The following discloses how to collect and disseminate information on this website.
Screen Rant (“Website”) is owned and operated by Valnet Inc. (“We” or “us”), a legal entity established under Canadian law, headquartered in 7405 Transcanada Highway, Suite 100, Saint Laurent, Quebec H4T 1Z2.
Personal data collected
When you visit our website, we collect specific information related to your device, such as your IP address, the pages you visit on our website, whether it was referenced by another website, and when you visited it.
Like most standard website servers, it uses log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), browse / end pages, platform types, dates / timestamps, trend analysis, site management, and total user migration. Includes clicks for tracking. Gather a wide range of demographic information for aggregation.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are essential to the provision of our website.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies help us remember the choices we make on our website, remember our settings, and personalize our website experience.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies help you collect statistics and analytics usage and analyze your website usage.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with the content of a particular social media platform, such as “like” an article. Depending on your social media settings, your social media network may have this record and you may see a name or identifier associated with this action.
- Advertising and Targeted Advertising Cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and location to serve ads that are tailored to your interests. See the Advertiser section below for more information.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so using individual browser options. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, see: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/..
Use pixel tags. This is a small graphic file that allows us and our trusted third party partners to track website usage and collect usage data such as the number of pages visited, the time spent on each page, and what you clicked next. is. , And other information about your website visit.
When you visit our website, a third-party advertising company will serve your ad. If these companies use information about access to this website or other websites (not including name, address, email address, or phone number) to serve advertisements about products or services of interest. there is. If you need more information about this practice, and want to know about the options that these companies do not use this information, click here.
We reviewed the policies of all advertising partners to ensure they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices.
I am using the following advertisers:
Links to other websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be careful when you leave our site and read the privacy statements of all websites that collect personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to the information collected by this website.
Purpose of data collection
The information we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Website management, including troubleshooting, statistics or data analysis.
- To improve your website and improve the user experience by giving you access to personalized content that suits your interests.
- Analyze user usage and optimize service.
- To ensure that our website is secure and free from hacking and fraud.
- Share information with your partners to provide targeted advertising and social media capabilities.
Data shared with third parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, as disclosed here, our partners, including advertising partners, may collect data about your website usage. See the Advertiser section above for more information.
How to save data
All data collected through our website is stored on servers in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
IP address and user agent string data from all visitors is stored in the Amazon server rotation log file for up to 7 days. All of our employees, agents and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential.
Consent under governing law
It complies with the IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework.
Consent can be revoked at any time. If you revoke your consent, you will not be able to access certain services and provide a personalized website experience.
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of conduct focused on protecting personal data in the cloud. We will comply with all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data.
If you become aware of a data security breach, tampering, unauthorized access, or disclosure of personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and as required by all applicable laws. I’ll announce it.
Access, modify, delete data
You have the right to request information about the data we file for you, and the right to request corrections and / or deletions of your personal information. Please contact us at [email protected] or the address above. Note: Data Compliance Department.
This website is not intended for users under the age of 16. Please visit this website. This ensures that you are at least 16 years old or have access to the website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Legal waiver statement
We make every effort to protect the privacy of our users, but we may need to disclose your personal information if required by law. In that case, we sincerely believe that such action is necessary to comply with current judicial proceedings, court orders, or legal proceedings. Any of our sites.
Notification of change