Microsoft produced a new cumulative update for Windows Server 2022 as a preview tonight. Non-protection update KB5016693 features innovations and advancements. The update enhances the potential of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint to detect and intercept ransomware and sophisticated assaults. Also, a file is now compressed no matter of its size if SMB compression is configured. It also improves storage replication when bandwidth is very low or the WAN is congested. You can find a list of resolved and unresolved concerns at Microsoft. The update provides Windows Server 2022 to OS Build 20348.946 and can be downloaded by using Home windows Update or from the Microsoft Update Catalog. To download and put in the update, go to Settings › Update & security › Windows Update and choose examining for updates Y Down load and put in now outside the house. More data about this update can be found under or from Microsoft.
Down load -> Down load update KB5016693 for Windows Server 2022
Click here to down load KB5016693 for Home windows Server specifically from Microsoft:
August 16, 2022—KB5016693 (OS Build 20348.946) Preview for Home windows Server 2022
The update incorporates the next improvements and bug fixes:
- This non-security update contains good quality improvements.
- New! Improves the ability of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint to establish and intercept ransomware and sophisticated attacks.
- New! Compresses a file irrespective of its sizing if you have configured Server Concept Block (SMB) compression.
- New! Improves storage replication that happens on lower bandwidth or congested vast place networks (WANs).
- Addresses an situation that stops the Startup Duties API from working as anticipated for specific applications.
- Windows 10 Servicing Stack Update: 20348.945 – This update increases the high-quality of the servicing stack, which is the part that installs Windows updates. Servicing stack updates (SSUs) guarantee that you have a robust and reputable servicing stack so that your devices can receive and set up updates from Microsoft.
Much more details about KB5016693 for Windows Server 2022 can be located at Microsoft.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.