When it comes to playing online slots at Wizard Slots Casino, you have a few options. You could play on your tablet or desktop computer, but one of the most popular options is through your mobile phone! However, there are two different ways to play on mobile – websites and applications. Sound like gobbledygook? Don’t worry – we’re going to be breaking down the differences between mobile website versions versus mobile slots applications, so read on to find out more!
Mobile Website Slots
Back in the early 00’s, the only way to play slots online was to connect to your dial-up internet and play on a computer! Tons of casino games had online websites, so when mobile phones came along they weren’t quite sure what to do! Mobile applications weren’t yet a thing back then, so many companies simply tried to squeeze the website into the size of a mobile – sounds sensible right? Well, not quite. There are a few problems that arise from this:
– Unless a website is optimized for mobile, it will often feel a bit claustrophobic and compressed
– Many mobile phones struggle with complex mobile websites, so it might feel a bit clunky and slow
– Due to the small screen and developers squeezing many features in, buttons are often too small and our fingers are too big to press them!
It’s not all bad though – these days, tons of online slot websites are fully optimized for mobile, and as long as your phone isn’t ancient it might run just fine.
Mobile Slots Applications
You might get the impression that we’re a little bit biased against mobile website slots, and you’d be correct. They can be good, but it must be said that mobile slots applications are generally a far better option. There are tons of reasons for this, and we’re going to list a few:
– Mobile applications are usually optimized for mobile, and this results in them running a lot smoother than mobile websites
– The small screen size is taken into consideration before the app is created, so you’re unlikely to find any buttons that are too small for your fingers.
– Mobile applications are downloadable, and therefore are much more conservative when it comes to data usage
In general, we have to say that mobile slots are simply a better option. Essentially it’s all down to the fact that mobile applications are designed specifically for mobile, whereas websites were originally made for computers. Companies then try to port these sites over to mobile, and this can either be successful, or a bit of a disaster!
Mobile Websites vs. Mobile Apps
Overall, in our opinion the answer to your question is obvious – slots machine games in the form of mobile applications are by far the superior option – you can be sure that they are optimised for mobile, and are not a clunky port from desktop to mobile. If any of this doesn’t make sense, give it a try – play your favourite game on both the mobile app and website version and see for yourself – who knows, maybe this issue will be resolved in the future!
Infuriatingly humble organizer. Entrepreneur. Zombie guru. Professional creator. Future teen idol.