The mom said she was sick after cutting open her son’s bath toy and finding the quivering contents hidden inside.
After reading the toy horror story, she decides to look at the colorful ducks playing in the bath. Despite washing regularly, he said, “I’ve never been so tired of it in my life.”
she is Facebook Following the horrifying discovery, he wrote: “I don’t like these bath toys. It makes me sick to see.
“The other day, for those who saw the post I shared, I accidentally squirted myself into my eyes with one of his bath toys, which was really badly infected.
“I just carved out a children’s bath toy, not to mention that they are all in the trash and never buy another.
“It is said that mold grows because it cannot dry completely. I have never been tired of it anymore in my life !!”
The image shows that all five rubber ducks are torn and a thick black gunk is visible inside. This can be dangerous if the child uses them to suck up water and push it out again. Sun Report.
It was after an American mother revealed that her son was losing his eyes after accidentally spraying water from a bath toy.
Despite her best efforts to clean them and dry them completely on a regular basis, she warned that invisible bacteria could still grow inside.
It led her son to need urgent hospital treatment, and other parents recommended using hard toys or gluing holes, but never “sucking water” Please.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.