The Mozilla Basis currently produced a new unscheduled update to model 90..1 for the Firefox browser for Home windows, macOS, and Linux. The update only consists of bug fixes and security enhancements to make Firefox more dependable, so no new attributes are expected. Consumers who have set up an older version of Firefox will automatically acquire the update. The update can be downloaded from Aid -> Through Firefox -> Update to variation 90..1 it can also be loaded manually. You can find additional info about this update beneath or on Mozilla.
Download -> Download Firefox 90..1 for Windows, macOS and Linux
Firefox variation 90..1 for desktop is now accessible for download from Mozilla:
Obtain Firefox variation 90..1 for Home windows, macOS, and Linux:
Firefox edition 90..1 includes the following new functions and enhancements:
- Preset a crash when employing some accessibility purchasers on Home windows (error 1720696).
- Set busy loop processing some HTTP3 responses (mistake 1720079).
- Mounted transient glitches when authenticating with some smart cards (mistake 1715325).
- Mounted a unusual crash when shutting down (error 1707057).
- Set a race on startup that induced about: aid to conclude empty just after update (mistake 1717894).
Routinely questioned concerns right after updating Firefox
The Mozilla Basis builders make Firefox for Windows, macOS, and Linux accessible in several languages. You should be aware that the Firefox installation will overwrite your existing variation of Firefox. Your bookmarks and historical past will not be missing. On the other hand, some extensions and other plugins may perhaps no lengthier perform until finally the appropriate updates are obtainable.
by using Mozilla
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.