Call of Duty Vanguard will be released in a few days, and in addition to the Roadmap Play, Activision wants to show you more and in fact something was missing. We are talking about PC requirements, both minimum and recommended, and today the company released a trailer with all the necessary information for anyone who wants to buy the title for PC.. As always, we have minimum and recommended requirements. Starting with the type of exploitation system, we have :
- Minimum: Windows 10 64-bit.
- RecommendedWindows 10 64-bit or Windows 11 64-bit.
The CPUis the following:
- MinimumIntel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300.
- RecommendedIntel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X.
- CompetitiveIntel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X.
- Ultra 4KIntel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X.
For him RAMon the other hand we have:
- Minimum: 8 GB.
- Recommended12 GB.
- Competitive/Ultra 4K: 16 GB.
For available spacesInstead, we have (you will also have to take into account the multiplayer mode and the Zombie mode, which will be an integral part of the game):
- Minimum36GB at launch (multiplayer and zombies only).
- Recommended: 61 GB at launch.
Have high assets suitable for transmission. Activision considered implementing Hi-Rez asset cachewhich will occupy the following space:
- Minimum/Recommendedup to 32GB.
- Ultra 4KUp to 64GB.
For him Graphics cardwe have :
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470.
- Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580.
- Competitive: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 / RTX 3060 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700XT.
- Ultra 4K: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT.
For him Video memorywe have :
- Minimum: 2 GB.
- Recommended4 IR.
- Competitive: 8 GB.
- Ultra 4K: 10 GB.
Until the end, We have the drivers recommended by NVIDIA and AMD.What are they :
- NVIDIA: 472.12
- AMD: 21.9.1
If you’ve already purchased the game, good news: starting tomorrow you can start downloading Call of Duty Vanguard, which will save you a lot of time. Then we leave you with the official trailer that has been released along with the specifications of the computer.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.