PlayStation has shared a bunch of remarkable-sounding Ghost of Tsushima studies. The open up entire world game’s been out for a few of weeks now, and it is honest to say that gamers have been hectic. The essential takeaways? Men and women actually like the Standoff mechanic. They also really like taking images. Cannot just blame them, can you?
Here is a brief checklist of the shared stats, presumably using into account all people who’s performed the recreation with their PS4 linked to the net:
- 156.4 million Standoffs initiated
- 57.5 million Duels initiated
- 139.4 million enemies have collapsed in anxiety
- 810.3 decades have been spent on horseback
- 16.2 million Sizzling Springs frequented
- 14.2 million Haikus composed
- 28.1 million flute tunes have been performed
- 8.8 million foxes have been petted
- 17.1 million Bamboo Strikes accomplished
- 37.5 million Inari Shrines honoured
- 15.5 million shots taken
Quite mad, eh? We’d also enjoy to know how lots of ideal parries have been pulled off, and how lots of times gamers have compelled their beloved horse to soar off a cliff since they have been as well impatient to go close to. Do you discover stats like these exciting? Let us know how you enjoy Ghost of Tsushima in the feedback area underneath.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.