A few days after the appearance of information about Poco X3 smartphone blast, who was in charge, received information about a similar incident involving a smartphone from the South Korean company Samsung.
According to local media reports, the incident took place in Zhengzhou, Henan province, China. The surveillance camera recorded how the young man’s backpack instantly caught fire, as he later learned, due to the explosion of a smartphone. As a result, the owner of the smartphone suffered burns and his hair and eyelashes were burned.
The problematic smartphone turned out to be the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, which was launched in 2016. Samsung said it would only give an official comment if contacted by an affected user.
Recall that in 2016, Samsung released the infamous smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note7, after which news began to appear about the spontaneous combustion of phones, which often led to property damage. Later it turned out that the reason lies in the design error of the smartphone, which is why Samsung had to recall all the phones sold.
Subsequently, the company invested billions of dollars to avoid similar problems in the future.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.