Let’s start with reviewing the headphones of Samsung. The design of the case is quite nice, with glossy plastic and with a USB-C input. When opening we see a contrast with the black background of the interior, the headphones themselves and the charging points. You will have noticed that the case has two lights, one indicates the charge of the case itself and the one inside indicates the battery of the headphones. In case you’re wondering, the case doesn’t come with any buttons.
Now let’s see the headphones. These are characterized by having two-way speakers, active noise cancellation and 5 to 20 hours of autonomy, depending on whether or not you have the case at hand. It should be noted that the gadget is compatible with Android 7 and higher with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Taking a look at the details, the earpiece features the speaker, charging contacts and touch sensor on the inside. On the other side are the microphones and the touch area.
GALAXY BUDS2 | Unpacking
In the smallest box that comes with the case is the data cable. We also have a couple more pacifiers in a smaller black box.
To finish, it only remains to check the box that was left on the lid of the packaging. There we have the quick start guide and the warranty.
GALAXY BUDS2 | Data sheet
- ACOUSTIC DESIGN: Electrodynamic Noise Canceling In-Ear Headphones
- SPEAKERS: 2-way (tweeter + woofer)
- NOISE CANCELLATION: Active, with three cancellation levels and the possibility of activating ambient sound
- SENSORS: Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, touch pad and VPU (Voice Pickup Unit)
- MICROPHONES: 3 (2 external + 1 internal)
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.2
- BATTERY: 61 mAh (headphones) / 472 mAh (charging case)
- CONNECTOR: USB-C
- AUTONOMY: Up to 5 hours of music playback. Up to 3 full charges with the charging case for a maximum autonomy of 20 hours
- DIMENSIONS: 17 x 20.9 x 21.1 mm (headphones) / 50 x 50.2 x 27.8 mm (charging case)
- WEIGHT: 5g (headphones) / 41.2g (charging case)
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.