State Bank of India (SBI) has decided to launch a new facility for retirees as of November 1, 2021. By virtue of this, bank pension account holders can present their life certificate via video call from their home. SBI has named this new facility a Video Life Certificate Service. Therefore, pensioners who cannot go to the bank can make use of this facility.
Simple, secure, paperless and free installation. The pensioner will need a registered mobile number and a PAN card. To do this, pensioners should visit the official website https://www.pensionseva.sbi/. After selecting ‘Video LC’ from the drop down menu, you will need to enter your SBI pension account number. After this, accept the terms and conditions by sending the OTP received to the pensioner’s registered mobile number and click on ‘Start trip’, the SBI administration has informed.
>> PAN card required for this
* After preparing the PAN card during the video call, select the option ‘I’m ready’
* To start a video call, grant permissions to the camera, microphone, and location.
* The SBI officer will come to the video call.
* You can schedule video calls at your convenience.
* Retirees will receive a verification code when the video call begins. Tell the interested authorities.
* Show your PAN card in video call. SBI officials will capture him
* SBI officials will also take photos of retirees and then the process will be completed.
Read the following options to register
SBI has created a special website for retirees. The pensioner must first register on this website. You can then easily log in and use it. This website will facilitate many pension related activities for the elderly. Through the website, users can download the pending spreadsheet.
You can also download Pension Slip or Form-16 through the website. Apart from this, the details of the pension profile, the investment information and the status of the life certificate can also be verified. Information on banking transactions will also be available through this website.
But there is also a call to beware of fraud.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.