About 78,000 Delaware citizens have downloaded the COVID Notify DE application, in accordance to information from the Delaware Community Wellness Provider. Offered on the Apple Application Keep or Google Play from mid-September, the application runs in the history and can ship anonymous publicity notification alerts if a user is identified as a close call for a COVID-19-constructive personal. Delaware or three other states (New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania).
• I wish I were being 100% self-confident in their details safety. I do not want 100%, but I want at minimum 95%, but I know it won’t be able to be offered by the government. They are continually leaking data with zero accountability. — Tom Compact
• No app has whole facts stability. — Benjamin Black
• You are on Facebook. Your knowledge is previously at hazard. — Pete Shonato
• Which info can I entry? No social security number or bank PIN is required. I feel I just questioned the county I live in when I downloaded it. — Elizabeth Magnani
• If you voluntarily obtain the virus tracking application, you can monitor almost everything you do and where ever you go. — Bob Skuse