Thursday, May 23, 2024

Supercell’s Brawl Stars will generate $ 422 million from the first year | Pocket


SupercellAccording to Brown Stars, it has generated a total revenue of $ 422 million since the first year. Sensor tower..

Launched worldwide on December 12, 2018, multiplayer mobile shooters account for the majority of South Korea’s revenue at $ 94 million (22%).

The United States came in second with $ 73 million (17%), followed by Germany with $ 35 million (8%).

Asia dominates

Overall, Asia generated $ 143 million in revenue for the Brollstars, accounting for 34% of player spending and defeating Clash of Clans and Crash Royale. But when it comes to global spending, Brawl Stars was still chasing behind its older siblings as the third best game in Supercell’s catalog in terms of revenue.

Google Play users make up the majority of revenue at $ 242 million (57%), and the App Store accounts for the remaining $ 180 million (43%).

141 million downloads

Throughout the first 365 days, Bowl Stars has been downloaded approximately 141 million times worldwide. Brazil overtakes the United States with 14 million downloads (10%), ranking first with 13 million installations, or 9%. Russia then ranked third with 12 million or 8.5%, making it the top three.

Android users again surpassed downloads, accounting for over 106 million, or 75% of the total. Since then, iOS players accounted for the remaining 35 million installations, or 25%. The average revenue per download is equivalent to $ 2.90.

Supercell released a new game, Rush Wars, in August. It blends elements from previous games to create fast-paced, casual action titles. However, the game was canceled four months after the player determined it was too repetitive, and multiple updates did not resolve the issue.

Herbert Wise
Herbert Wise
Infuriatingly humble organizer. Entrepreneur. Zombie guru. Professional creator. Future teen idol.

Share post:


More like this

How to Sell CS:GO Skins for Real Money

CS:GO skins have become not just an ordinary design...

Decoding The Diversity: A Guide To Different Types Of Horse Races

Horse racing reaches 585 million households worldwide, enjoying immense...

Maximizing Efficiency: How Our Cloud Services Revolutionized Operations for Small Businesses

Small businesses constantly seek innovative solutions to streamline operations...

Big Data for Musicians: The Game Changer!

In the dynamic realm of the music industry, Viberate...